Windows 10: file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup

Discus and support file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I restart my computer occasionally a dialog window opens asking for a file association for the file name regfequ.dorfy. The file is in a folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by learning4ever, Oct 28, 2019.

1. file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup

When I restart my computer occasionally a dialog window opens asking for a file association for the file name regfequ.dorfy.

The file is in a folder created 3/24/2018

C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Ejfah

There are other folders

Kmextaftuk

Afijqu
    Gursygdosf

The folder Kmextaftuk contains a file acxurmasyn.ibydkovh which also appears in the startup associated with Microsoft (R) HTML Application host.

What is this regfequ.dorfy file? Should it be in the start up? What program should open it?

:)

learning4ever, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 28, 2019
  3. JOE1865 Win User
    Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Oct 28, 2019
  4. file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup

files appearing 180208aa

Hi Fred,

For us to narrow down your concern with files appearing 180208aa, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Office Word? Which Word version are you using?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you try repairing your Office application by following the steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup

1. file regfequ.dorfy appears in startup - Similar Threads - file regfequ dorfy

2. Delete boxes appearing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete boxes appearing on startup: I have a Windows 11 laptop. Just recently since an update? three boxes appear at the bottom of the screen when I first turn on my computer BEFORE I enter my password. How do I get rid of these boxes?...
  3. on startup ATP appears what is it

on startup ATP appears what is it: At the startup -sign in with owner and ATP . What is ATP and why did it show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-startup-atp-appears-what-is-it/961391cf-8330-4eed-aa72-026b6a866beb
  4. Startup Apps not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  5. Startup Apps not appearing

Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  6. System 32 appeared on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System 32 appeared on startup: I just launched my computer and a black command prompt-looking system 32 screen appeared, windowed near the upper left corner, for a few seconds. On successive boots, it's no longer present. Should I be worried? submitted by /u/SIRARMCHAIRENGINEER [link] [comments]...
  7. App appearing on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App appearing on Startup: A chinese language app appeared and disappeared in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-appearing-on-startup/61f54a57-e565-459a-9c47-cb107d901774
  8. "Program" on Startup appears to have broken File Path

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Program" on Startup appears to have broken File Path: Is there anyway to fix this? It's not even showing up in the directories in CMD. [ATTACH] I have it disabled in startup, but its pretty annoying to see that....
  9. On screen keyboard appears on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen keyboard appears on startup.: BACKGROUND: I have a new surface pro6 with keyboard cover and a desktop machine. Both run Win10 pro. The Surface pro 6 is a replacement since the first one's WIFI system failed. At some point when setting up the original SP6, I must have clicked something which allowed...
  10. Black rectangle appears on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black rectangle appears on startup: [img] When I start my laptop this black thing appears. Does anyone know what it is and how I might get rid of it? 77060