Windows 10: File sharing from PC to TV?

Discus and support File sharing from PC to TV? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have managed to connect my PC with the TV at least so far that I can see my PC under Media "Pictures, Music, Videos", but. I don't see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DrackenDarck, Jun 21, 2020.

1. File sharing from PC to TV?

Hi, I have managed to connect my PC with the TV at least so far that I can see my PC under Media "Pictures, Music, Videos", but.

I don't see any files.

I have actively so:

File sharing from PC to TV? 0_big.jpg

He can see the folders of my PC (the TV), but no files File sharing from PC to TV? :(

I have tried this on a folder as a test:

File sharing from PC to TV? 1_big.jpg

And I shared it there again, but nothing is displayed in the folder.

File sharing from PC to TV? 2_big.jpg

Anything goes there too.

I use a Hisense TV and Windoof 10.

Thanks.

:)

DrackenDarck, Jun 21, 2020
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 21, 2020
  4. File sharing from PC to TV?

Unable to share media to TV after clean Windows 10 install

I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home x64 (1511 Build 10586.318). Before the clean install I could share and view on my Panasonic TV all the photos / videos stored on my PC. Since the clean install, while all the media locations on my PC are listed in the Windows Media Player Libraries, including my OneDrive, only the OneDrive locations are visible on the TV (Windows appears to automatically add the OneDrive to the list, as if you remove it from the list of libraries it is added again automatically!). The TV is listed in the devices to which the media can be streamed on the Local network.

I also have a Western Digital NAS drive and can stream all media to the TV from this without any problem. Can anybody suggest why the media located in the default Windows Pictures / Video locations cannot be viewed on the TV, while the OneDrive locations are and how I can solve this issue?

Exspextations, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

File sharing from PC to TV?

1. File sharing from PC to TV? - Similar Threads - File sharing

2. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  4. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  5. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  6. Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?: Hi! Me and my brother have been experiencing issues with LAN performance, and I cannot seem to figure out the problem. We like to game, and recently we have not been able to join each other over our local network connection. I can list every option I've tried: disconnecting...
  7. Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?

Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?: Hi! Me and my brother have been experiencing issues with LAN performance, and I cannot seem to figure out the problem. We like to game, and recently we have not been able to join each other over our local network connection. I can list every option I've tried: disconnecting...
  8. how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network: how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-files-and-printing-between-win-10-pro/430c90ef-ddf3-4f65-88bb-639000867472
  9. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  10. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...