Windows 10: File sharing problem in the Intranet

Discus and support File sharing problem in the Intranet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We have a shared folder in the Intranet. And most of us can access it without any problem. But some of the people just can't access it. The run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fined_FEARing, Jan 15, 2020.

1. File sharing problem in the Intranet

We have a shared folder in the Intranet. And most of us can access it without any problem.

But some of the people just can't access it.

The run \\10.*.*.* in Run and there comes the error message.

Seems it's trying to find the link on local PC.

File sharing problem in the Intranet 17fcf2ee-fbbb-4a45-9819-9638c7be03b3?upload=true.png

And I also tried to "Add a network loaction".

The ERROR message now is: Windows requires a share to publish to.

File sharing problem in the Intranet 29e62e6f-18aa-460a-96cf-20cd946b8704?upload=true.png

Other shared folders are accessable on their PCs.

:)

Fined_FEARing, Jan 15, 2020

2. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 15, 2020
  3. intranet error on nokia e5

same problem with my E-Five that i bought yesterday....

The "Intranet"[Menu->Office->Intranet] refuses to start after 3 times usage, any suggestion to fix this ? , thanks....File sharing problem in the Intranet :)

Anti_HeadAche, Jan 15, 2020
  4. farlex85 Win User

File sharing problem in the Intranet

Sharing Problems

Thanks for the suggestion, that menu is new to me, but no they're both checked. The problem isn't just the printing, I can't access PC1 at all. I should at least be able to get into shared files or devices but I just always get that error.

Windows Firewall and avast on both. I've disabled both on both computers temporarily to no avail. The problem seemingly lies elsewhere.

farlex85, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

File sharing problem in the Intranet

1. File sharing problem in the Intranet - Similar Threads - File sharing problem

2. File Sharing Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sharing Problems: I need to share all my files on my PC and two Laptops but I am having problems with my new Laptop. As with my previous Laptop which failed and had to be replaced I cannot get the section including "Always keep on the device" on One Drive. A simple answer was given previously...
  3. File Sharing problems

File Sharing problems: I am connecting my Mac and PC to share files between the two. I have everything set up. I can see the server I can connect to it. But i cannot sign into it. it is asking for a password to a user that while it matches me does not match my username or password of the computer i...
  4. Trouble Opening Shared Files Over Local Intranet

Trouble Opening Shared Files Over Local Intranet: Stuck on developing a local intranet for a client's small business enterprise network. OS: Windows 2019 Database Server Active Directory: Accessed through LDAPS Web Server: XAMPP v3.2.4 Web Server Language: PHP Hosting Machine: HOST virtual server Goals: 1 Provide an...
  5. File sharing problem

File sharing problem: I have two PCs on a router at home. They the only thing connected to the router. I try to share files between the two. Let's call them A and B. Both have been updated to the latest Win Pro 10. From A, I can see the files shared by B, however, on B I can not see the files...
  6. Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet

Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet: Hey, Short summary of what i am trying to do: To get access to my data on the univerity network i have to connect to the intranet via VPN. I have a servername, my username and password. At first i tried to connect with the recommended (by the uni) client "Aruba Virtual...
  7. Network and Intranet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Network and Intranet: I am connected to a private network. When I view the available networks to connect to there is a Xfinity network in the list that has an ! point on it and does not list a secured or not and if I click on it I get a warning that it is not a secured network. Is this my wifi...
  8. File sharing problem

File sharing problem: I use Windows 10, version 1709 and have seen a file sharing problem for the last few weeks. The shared files are displayed but sometimes some files like MS Office and pdf format are slow to open....
  9. Extremely slow intranet file transfer speed

Extremely slow intranet file transfer speed: Windows 10 Pro Build: 1709 OS Build: 16299.309 I have three pc's on my home network. One had windows 10 from the factory the other two were Win 7 and 8.1 and all were experiencing 70-90MB/sec file transfer speeds. My internet was and still is 60MB/sec. After upgrading to...
  10. Printer Problems and File Share Problems

Printer Problems and File Share Problems: After upgrading to Windows 10 I had printer problems with my wireless HP printer. I could print from the laptop but not the desktop. The desktop installation had deleted the IP address to the printer. I had to re-install it from disk and do some tinkering. Now both printers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access a intranet pdf windows 10