Windows 10: File size text displayed weird

Discus and support File size text displayed weird in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know why, but ever since I reinstalled Windows on my pc, the file size text is displayed wrong.Here's an example:The install was from a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SergiuTerpea1, Nov 27, 2021.

1. File size text displayed weird

I don't know why, but ever since I reinstalled Windows on my pc, the file size text is displayed wrong.Here's an example:The install was from a fresh iso taken from the official Microsoft website, put on an USB with the Microsoft Tool.What can i do to fix it?

:)

SergiuTerpea1, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Nov 27, 2021
  4. File size text displayed weird

Personalising 'File Explorer' Environment and Display (Text Size Etc.)

Hi Peter,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I will assist you to fix the issue.

This issue may occur if you have changed the Display settings in Windows 10.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on System.

• Click on Display from the left navigation pane.

• Change the size of text, apps and other items to
      recommended level (100%).
    If you wish to change the size of the folders in Windows explorer, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open the File explorer.

• Click on the View tab at the top of the File explorer.

• Select Large/small/medium/extra-large/details/list/tiles/content icons. (As you prefer)
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

File size text displayed weird

1. File size text displayed weird - Similar Threads - File size text

2. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  3. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  4. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File size text displayed weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File size text displayed weird: I don't know why, but ever since I reinstalled Windows on my pc, the file size text is displayed wrong.Here's an example:The install was from a fresh iso taken from the official Microsoft website, put on an USB with the Microsoft Tool.What can i do to fix it?...
  6. File size text displayed weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File size text displayed weird: I don't know why, but ever since I reinstalled Windows on my pc, the file size text is displayed wrong.Here's an example:The install was from a fresh iso taken from the official Microsoft website, put on an USB with the Microsoft Tool.What can i do to fix it?...
  7. Text size slider disappeared in display settings

Text size slider disappeared in display settings: I have windows 10 with the latest updates. I have been using 2 displays one on my 2019 dell inspiration laptop and another on a Samsung 27 in monitor connected with HDMI. I was using the Samsung monitor on a different computer while using the laptop. The laptop was not...
  8. Display Text Size Changes On Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Size Changes On Bootup: Since updating to v.1903, the system has twice changed the display text size upon bootup. Screen resolution is set at 1280x960 with a 125% text size. This has been the settings since W10 was installed. It appears that the text size reverts to 100% and the desktop icons shrink...
  9. File display size

in Windows 10 Support
    File display size: Since the 1903 update, whenever I open a file that is pinned to the taskbar, it opens as a thumbnail, even though they are set to open maximized. how do I get them back opening maximized? Any advice appreciated. Thank you. 136691
  10. Text size changes in display

Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...