Windows 10: File Storage Location for People App

Discus and support File Storage Location for People App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For years I have use Outlook 365 for email, calendar and contacts. I want to try the People App for my phone book but can't figure out how to back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Jul 1, 2018.

1. JJG10 Win User

File Storage Location for People App

For years I have use Outlook 365 for email, calendar and contacts. I want to try the People App for my phone book but can't figure out how to back up the data file for it. Where is the storage file for that located? Also, the calendar app?

Thank you very much.

:)

JJG10, Jul 1, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Mail and Calendar default file storage location

Hi David,

We recommend checking the helpful post by Rob Martens in this

thread
    regarding the default file storage locations.

Let us know if you need further assistance with finding the files that you need.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 1, 2018
  4. mystvearn Win User

Open file location is missing in pinned apps

Yes. This is the one. Weirdly it now shows all the recent files after update. Maybe that has something to do with it. I did not do anything at all.

Thank you again. I guess the problem is solved.

mystvearn, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. File Storage Location for People App - Similar Threads - File Storage Location

2. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Web Camera" app storage location: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I seem to be going over the same ground with this question! At present, all my videos and photos taken with my "Web Camera" app are saved to the "new" Photo app which I am pleased with If I wasn't using this app the only other place they are...
  3. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Web Camera" app storage location: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I seem to be going over the same ground with this question! At present, all my videos and photos taken with my "Web Camera" app are saved to the "new" Photo app which I am pleased with If I wasn't using this app the only other place they are...
  4. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage Space and File Location Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Space and File Location Question: I got a work desktop last Christmas after using a laptop for a while and got the notification that I no longer had enough OneDrive space. Something I did not realize was that every document and photo I created on my new computer was synced up to OneDrive as someone who works...
  6. Storage Space and File Location Question

Storage Space and File Location Question: I got a work desktop last Christmas after using a laptop for a while and got the notification that I no longer had enough OneDrive space. Something I did not realize was that every document and photo I created on my new computer was synced up to OneDrive as someone who works...
  7. Storage Space and File Location Question

8. Windows Store App Storage Location

Windows Store App Storage Location: I would wish to move the storage of my windows apps into a subdirectory on an external storage device. I'm aware that I can put windows apps on an external drive, but it gives me no option to set a subdirectory so that My drive doesn't have 3-4 different folders just so I can...
  9. People App's Data File Location

People App's Data File Location: Where does the People App keep its data? I make frequent changes and updates and would like to make a copy after each change. I lost all the names after a KBCI error and had to restore Windows from a day old Macrium backup. I sure would have been easier to just drag and drop...
  10. storage location for modern/metro apps

storage location for modern/metro apps: where is the folder in which they are installed by default? what is the folder called? 9488