Windows 10: FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK

Discus and support FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the in built options available in windows 10 for syncing files between two PCs through a network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NavinKumar6, Dec 16, 2018.

1. FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK

What are the in built options available in windows 10 for syncing files between two PCs through a network.

:)

NavinKumar6, Dec 16, 2018

2. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK

1. FILE SYNCING OPTIONS OVER THE NETWORK - Similar Threads - FILE SYNCING OPTIONS

2. onedrive is constantly syncing several files over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive is constantly syncing several files over and over again: Please, I would like to solve my problem that I have on my PC with OneDrive, where several about 20-30 files keep syncing over and over again, constantly, all the time the PC is on all day, which overloads the disk and the processor. Is there a solution to this error? I can't...
  3. onedrive is constantly syncing several files over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive is constantly syncing several files over and over again: Please, I would like to solve my problem that I have on my PC with OneDrive, where several about 20-30 files keep syncing over and over again, constantly, all the time the PC is on all day, which overloads the disk and the processor. Is there a solution to this error? I can't...
  4. sync over wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync over wifi: I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go...
  5. sync over wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync over wifi: I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go...
  6. File Sharing Over a local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sharing Over a local network: I am trying to access my old PC which is on my home network. The system is detected but when I click it it asks for credentials and will not accept my Microsoft password. I use the same account to sign into both systems and it works fine to sign in to either one individually...
  7. File sharing over private network

File sharing over private network: How do I enable password protected sharing only for public networks? I want to achieve free sharing for all computers on the private network no passwords necessary, but prevent any sharing on public networks. Is this impossible?...
  8. Syncing files over home network.

Syncing files over home network.: Yesterday I added a second computer to my home network. The old computer is Windows 7, the new Windows 10. I've successfully copied My Documents to the new computer. Both have MS Office, 2007 on the old and 2019 on the new. What I'd like is for new saves with changes I make...
  9. Problems sharing files over network

Problems sharing files over network: I have Windows 10 on a laptop and am trying to connect to a Windows 7 machine. Password sharing is turned off, it's set to share with everyone on the 7 machine. I can see it on the network, and see the folders, but I when I try to open one it says I don't have permission....
  10. Sync option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync option: My personal computer - which I am signed on as the administrator - says it's not allowed to sync settings and to contact the administrator. What do I need to do so that I can sync my settings with my other devices?...