Windows 10: File system crashes then computer crashes

Discus and support File system crashes then computer crashes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows explorer freezes up randomly and stops me from accessing my files. This is always followed by a hard crash of my entire computer with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaxWilson5, Jul 27, 2020.

1. File system crashes then computer crashes

Windows explorer freezes up randomly and stops me from accessing my files. This is always followed by a hard crash of my entire computer with the error code "driver_power_state_failure"

:)

MaxWilson5, Jul 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Save BIOS crash.

Not a known issue. The crash suggests that the AMD driver crashed the system.

Does this happen every time?

W1zzard, Jul 27, 2020
  4. File system crashes then computer crashes

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

File system crashes then computer crashes

1. File system crashes then computer crashes - Similar Threads - File system crashes

2. System Crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashed: System crashed and this is the bug report, please help me to find the problemMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\072722-16312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  3. System CRASHING!

System CRASHING!: I have Windows 11 on my Alienware desktop that I just got in, brand new, November 11, 2021. There have been on-going issues with task bar having delayed responses or sometimes being completely unresponsive. Yesterday, my entire PC crashed. I was gaming when all of a sudden...
  4. System crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash: i was playing a game and for some reason i closed lid of my laptop. after two minutes when i opened my laptop it was showing some error don't remember what it was exactly} and then it says please wait and few seconds later it asked for pin to unlock windows but when i entered...
  5. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  6. computer crash dump file

computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  7. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System Crash

System Crash: Hello, The system powers off during sleep. Here's the output of the issue from reliability history. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a0 Parameter 1: f0 Parameter 2: 4 Parameter 3: e Parameter 4: ffff998dcf3e2040 OS version: 10_0_19042...
  9. System Crash

System Crash: I recently had a random BSOD and I followed the instructions on the Microsoft forums HERE. Here is a link to OneDrive of the DMP file, System Information, and System Specs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoOFwlDJXTD2du-WmMSHf5Pr09c?e=KwPg9q Could anyone help discover what's causing...
  10. System crash

System crash: This bug check keeps coming up and I can't find my exact codes on any other questions so I'm posting a question here. I'd provide the Memory dump but I don't know how to view it. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...