Windows 10: File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc

Discus and support File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ,I am not able to install/uninstall any apps, open task manager ,services ad other crucial apps . getting File system error -1073741792. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anil Ujwals, Apr 1, 2023.

1. File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc

Hi ,I am not able to install/uninstall any apps, open task manager ,services ad other crucial apps . getting File system error -1073741792. Please help. I am not able to uninstall previous updates as wellI received windows 11 22H2 which is getting failed during install too.

:)

Anil Ujwals, Apr 1, 2023
  2. z10556 Win User

Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    System Restore Error 0x800700AA and Task Manager

Thank you for your response. Some of the common symptoms of (0x800700aa) are unfinished installation of Windows application, virus infections, inaccruate registry entries, corrupt system files, incompatible or outdated software or hardware, unfinished uninstalling
    of some files, clashes between the automatic update error and the computer, installing of some corrupt or infectious apps or files, etc. In this case, we suggest to run a clean boot on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    Stephanie Sal on this
    link

Regarding about the Task Manager concern. Malware may prevent opening of Task Manager. So you may want to clear your computer junk files and then run a full or deep scan with your antivirus or security software or Microsoft Security Essentials. If you're
    done running those tests. We suggest to run DISM and SFC. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then
    replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps below to perform the task:

Run DISM and SFC

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
      • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
      • Click File > Run New Task.
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” .
      • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • If neither command shows a good result, go to Reset your PC.

If none of the above options work, review the different recovery options available in Windows 10. The
    “Keep my files” option should work – Reset your PC > Option > Keep my files.

If you're unwilling to reset the PC, you can try uninstalling the antivirus software, and do an in-place reinstall.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 1, 2023
  4. EdTittel Win User

File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc

File system error (-1073741792)

There's an interesting discussion of this error with a variety of possible repair/fix strategies over on the MS forums: File System Error -1073741792. HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc

1. File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc - Similar Threads - File system error

2. File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -1073741792. unable to run services, install new Apps , run task manager etc: Hi ,I am not able to install/uninstall any apps, open task manager ,services ad other crucial apps . getting File system error -1073741792. Please help. I am not able to uninstall previous updates as wellI received windows 11 22H2 which is getting failed during install too....
  3. STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER: Hello, today i was looking through task manager as usual to see if i find any unfamiliar tasks or programs running. I came to meet this stranger services runningpkease find below, images attached. I wanted to know if these are threats or viruses. Thanks!...
  4. STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER: Hello, today i was looking through task manager as usual to see if i find any unfamiliar tasks or programs running. I came to meet this stranger services runningpkease find below, images attached. I wanted to know if these are threats or viruses. Thanks!...
  5. STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. System Error -1073741792

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error -1073741792: Hello Microsoft! I just wanna ask about my windows. My license was expired and I'm not buying a license for now, but after several days, when I tried to install some apps or open some apps including CMD, etc. it doesnt open and theres always popping out some 'system errors'....
  7. System Error -1073741792

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Error -1073741792: Hello Microsoft! I just wanna ask about my windows. My license was expired and I'm not buying a license for now, but after several days, when I tried to install some apps or open some apps including CMD, etc. it doesnt open and theres always popping out some 'system errors'....
  8. System Error -1073741792

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Multiple apps running in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple apps running in task manager: I have a browser that I use called OperaGX and when I opened task manager it was taking up almost all of my memory. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about: [ATTACH]...
  10. File system error (-1073741792)

in Windows 10 Support
    File system error (-1073741792): For some reason when I booted my PC today I couldn't access anything that needed administrator privileges such as elevated cmd or task manager and it gave me the error (-1073741792). I have tried restoring to an earlier point but the problem persists. I tried using the...