Windows 10: File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

Discus and support File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Team i need your help on this situation, i can not launch/start the age of empires 2 definitive edition, this is the message that show me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SergioVillalobos1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

Hello Team

i need your help on this situation, i can not launch/start the age of empires 2 definitive edition, this is the message that show me

File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition [​IMG]

i need your help on this

:)

SergioVillalobos1, Apr 21, 2020

2. Dateisystemfehler (-2015294512)

after starting the game age of empires 2 definitive edition i get this error-message: Dateisystemfehler (-2015294512)

what can i do?

JörgBauer1, Apr 21, 2020
  3. E for Excel, Apr 21, 2020
  4. File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

KennyHabils, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

1. File System Error -2015294512 when starting Age of empires 2 Definitive edition - Similar Threads - File System Error

2. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start: I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another...
  3. Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start: I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another...
  4. Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à me connecter en multijoueur sur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition. Dès que je lance le jeu, j'ai le message d'erreur suivant : Erreur de statut de l'utilisateur ! Désolés, les paramètres de votre compte vous empêchent d'accéder à certaines...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  7. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  8. Age of Empires 2 Definitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive: This MS Store download of AoE2 Definitive Edition (released November 2019) is unplayable because the opposing side (AI) surrenders randomly, sometimes even before there's been a conflict. AoE 1 Definitive Edition played fine. Windows 10 Home fully updated. i7 CPU & 16GB...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  10. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file system error 2015294512