Windows 10: File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

Discus and support File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wetfluffyllama, Jun 20, 2019.

1. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest updates for my PC. What can be done?

:)

Wetfluffyllama, Jun 20, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 20, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently
    have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be
    add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

teh ninjaneer, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

1. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App - Similar Threads - File System Error

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  4. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  5. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  6. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. XBox Game Pass for PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  9. Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512): I too have this same issue that others are experiencing. I have followed all the advice in this and the other similar posts: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error-2015294512-when-starting-games/304d06d7-fff4-4499-9e48-452701a6ba96?page=1...
  10. Xbox pass PC none of the game starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox pass PC none of the game starts: Hi got it installed and worked properly weeks ago but just recently games just wont start they hangs on loading screen (sea of thieves) or some wont start at all and come back with error sometimes (Lonely mountains downhill ) My membership is active but any game i install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file system error when playing game pass games

2. cbox game pass file system error on game launch

3. file system error 2015294512

4. file system error in games