Windows 10: File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.

Discus and support File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop, I get two System File Errors. It is hard to tell from which program, but I know that one is Xbox Beta, with 'File System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by benbeccula, May 30, 2020.

1. File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.

When I turn on my laptop, I get two System File Errors. It is hard to tell from which program, but I know that one is Xbox Beta, with 'File System Error -2015294513'. When I try to launch the app, the same window appears.

Additionally, The Xbox Console Companion shows the logo splash screen when I try to launch it, but then closes, and The Xbox BETA Installer app gets stuck on 'Making things awesome...'This Reddit post suggested a fix but I'm not quite sure what.

The only Xbox-related app I have that does work is the Game Bar, but that is all.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ben.

:)

benbeccula, May 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox One Preview Beta Ring 1902 System Update 190115-1920 - Jan. 18 Xbox

Source: New Preview Beta Ring 1902 Build – 1/18/2019 - Xbox Wire

File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues. [​IMG]
    Tip Xbox Insider Program FAQ

Brink, May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One Preview Beta Ring 1902 System Update 190113-1920 - Jan. 16 Xbox

Source: New Preview Beta Ring 1902 Build 1/16/2019 - Xbox Wire

File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues. [​IMG]

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.

Xbox One Preview Beta Ring 1902 System Update 190110-1920 - Jan. 14 Xbox

Source: New Preview Beta Ring 1902 Build 1/14/2019 - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 30, 2020
Thema:

File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.

1. File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues. - Similar Threads - File System Error

2. Xbox beta app sign in issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox beta app sign in issue: I can no longer sign in to Xbox beta app. error 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-sign-in-issue/d2263382-79b8-49e3-bc1a-0e9e79c7e908
  3. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  4. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  5. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  6. Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues: I've been using the XGP PC beta for a while now with no issues until this morning, when I tried to install the Masterchief collection. My network died briefly shortly after I started the download (about 500mb in) and the app 'glitched' and said that the game had fully...
  7. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  8. Xbox beta app file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app file path: I am trying to find the exe files of the games I have installed using the xbox beta app. Im using xbox game pass for pc and would like to know where the executables are located Thanks...
  9. xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...
  10. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...