Windows 10: File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue

Discus and support File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So as usual you get the same old same old when you come here. They have yet another of many bugs showing up with the operating system because they roll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bliptalk, Dec 28, 2019.

1. bliptalk Win User

File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue

So as usual you get the same old same old when you come here. They have yet another of many bugs showing up with the operating system because they roll them out with their eyes closed. I'll hand it to them, this time they actually admitted the mistake but apparently don't have any plans to fix it any time soon. Again, I urge you to look elsewhere for answers. The Windows Club has solved the issue and can offer a workaround until they start focusing on quality over profit and send out an update to fix this and break two other things, lol

:)

bliptalk, Dec 28, 2019
  2. msfitnsoo Win User

File System Error (-2147219194)

After this update:

Windows 10 Home Update

Version 1803 OS Build 17134.1

"File System Error (-2147219194)" after saving a file to my Download File.

That is what I am reporting.

msfitnsoo, Dec 28, 2019
  3. msfitnsoo Win User

Windows 10 Home Update

Version 1803 OS Build 17134.1

Getting File System Error (-2147219194) after saving a file in File Explorer

Is anyone getting this error message?

I suspect it has something to do with file sharing as per this info:

Windows 10 - Features that have been removed - Windows Deployment

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027674/windows-10-share-files-in-file-explorer

Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and maintenance / PC

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

msfitnsoo, Dec 28, 2019
  4. File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue

Thank you for the clarification. Have you tested if the issue is happening to any file that you download on your
    Windows 10? It could be possible that the file that you are trying to download might be either broken or it could also be possible that it might be corrupted.

In order for us to determine better the issue, I suggest that try downloading a different file for us to tell if this would be more related with the file, the source of the file, the path where the file is saved or if it's with the user profile being corrupted.
    If the issue persists, as an initial troubleshooting, you can run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by doing these steps:

1. On your keyboard, press the Windows button + I to open
      Windows Settings
    2. Click on Update and Security.
    3. On the left pane, look for Troubleshoot.
    4. On the list under Find and Fix other problems section, look for and click on
      Search and Indexing.
    5. Lastly, click on Run the troubleshooter button.

This way, Windows would be looking for any possible issues and also perform the fix for you.

Please don't hesitate to keep me posted with the results.

ErwinJames San, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue

1. File system error -2147219194 Again because they lock without addressing issue - Similar Threads - File system error

2. File System Error -2147219194 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2147219194 Issues: My desktop screen wont stop flickering and my mouse icon is always buffering and my taskbar won't show up. This happend after I installed a new update and I'm not sure what to do....
  3. File System Error -2147219194 Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File System Error -2147219194 Issues: My desktop screen wont stop flickering and my mouse icon is always buffering and my taskbar won't show up. This happend after I installed a new update and I'm not sure what to do....
  4. Stuck on lock screen because of connection issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on lock screen because of connection issue: Last night I plugged out my laptop chargerlaptop was fully charged and was about to check telegram. I noticed that my laptop wasn't connected, so I clicked on that connection globe on the lock screen itself, tried connecting but it wouldn't connect. Few minutes later I said...
  5. Stuck on lock screen because of connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen because of connection issue: Last night I plugged out my laptop chargerlaptop was fully charged and was about to check telegram. I noticed that my laptop wasn't connected, so I clicked on that connection globe on the lock screen itself, tried connecting but it wouldn't connect. Few minutes later I said...
  6. Stuck on lock screen because of connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File Explorer File Address Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer File Address Issues: I've been having issues with this for a few days now and have been unable to find an answer or reason to why it's happening: https://jtmaveryk.shx.gg/qzF9Hy Its scaled smaller to the side and randomly flashes black and white when I try to click on something inside the...
  8. File System Error -2147219194

File System Error -2147219194: File System Error -2147219194 when I attempt to open a photograph in Pictures. Is there a fix for this or do we have to wait on MS to get it in gear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error-2147219194/d47ac684-cd16-4028-af5a-9a9d3fb7be38
  9. File System Error (-2147219194)

File System Error (-2147219194): I receive this error when trying to open IE and MS Edge. Cannot get on line. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error-2147219194/26d2c232-86f5-4fcf-baf1-f2852adbac1e
  10. error message 2147219194

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message 2147219194: I am receiving the error message 2147219194 when I attempt to open picture files ,receiving a blank black screen .Why does this happen. The files are not corrupted as they open in photoshop quite happily. Is there a fix in the pipeline ?...