Windows 10: File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash.

Discus and support File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; File System Filter 'EasyAntiCheatSys' Version 6.1, ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎30T14:09:20.000000000Z unloaded successfully. Event ID: 1 This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JW2000XL, Feb 12, 2021.

1. JW2000XL Win User

File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash.

File System Filter 'EasyAntiCheatSys' Version 6.1, ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎30T14:09:20.000000000Z unloaded successfully.

Event ID: 1

This is the error/information I get every time right before my game crashes. The game is Star Wars: Squadrons. The EAC loads when I start the game, but for some reason it is 'unloading' on its own. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

JW2000XL, Feb 12, 2021
  2. SiL3NT._. Win User

Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

I've got a question.

Am i the only one that has an issue running EasyAntiCheat games? Like, I wanted to play a game called Apex Legends but as i open the game a window pops up saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000142)...After i press OK a notification
    from EasyAntiCheat pops up saying "Untrusted system file windows/system32/winhttp.dll".

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? If so your help would be appreciated!

SiL3NT._., Feb 12, 2021
  3. Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

1. Be always against Piracy.

2. EasyAntiCheat is a spyware, from what I've gathered from other people's suggestions. Please remove it.

"Untrusted system file windows/system32/winhttp.dll" error occus, if you are running an antivirus or firewall make sure that game is whitelisted in it.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

GaneshGandhi1982, Feb 12, 2021
  4. SiL3NT._. Win User

Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

Thank you for your reply Ganesh! I really appreciate it.

There is one issue if i remove EasyAntiCheat (which is an anti cheat software for a lot of games) I cannot run any games that are powered by it for example: Fortnite, Apex Legends etc.

I tried to remove it but then it says that the game can't run because I don't have EAC installed...

I have made an exception for EasyAntiCheat on AVG but that didn't work.Should I consider making an exception for the whole game?

SiL3NT._., Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash. - Similar Threads - File System Filter

2. Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games: Hello,I have a problem for like 4 months now that doesnt let me play any game with easy anti cheat. Ive tried so many ways of solving the problem but none of these could help me. My exact problem is the following one: I want to start a game like Fortnite, but if I try it says...
  3. Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games: Hello,I have a problem for like 4 months now that doesnt let me play any game with easy anti cheat. Ive tried so many ways of solving the problem but none of these could help me. My exact problem is the following one: I want to start a game like Fortnite, but if I try it says...
  4. filter manager unloading anti cheats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    filter manager unloading anti cheats: my rust closes with no error this is what I see in event viewer fresh windows fresh ram and fresh ssd was happening prior to getting new componts as well any reasons this might be happening or anyway to fix this cant find anything online about it for rust and cant repair the...
  5. filter manager unloading anti cheats

filter manager unloading anti cheats: my rust closes with no error this is what I see in event viewer fresh windows fresh ram and fresh ssd was happening prior to getting new componts as well any reasons this might be happening or anyway to fix this cant find anything online about it for rust and cant repair the...
  6. filter manager unloading anti cheats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash: I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need it, everMy easyanticheat protected games crash when dcom tries to register the app, and fails.in the event viewer there is an...
  8. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash: I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need it, everMy easyanticheat protected games crash when dcom tries to register the app, and fails.in the event viewer there is an...
  9. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

10. Particular excel file causes system crash

Particular excel file causes system crash: Since this morning the same file I opened last night consistently causes my entire Windows 10 system to shut down. Immediately after opening it I receive a blue screen with a message saying "there was an unexpected system error". The system restarts and I can go about my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FilterManager EasyAntiCheatSys

2. crash easyanticheat unloaded successfhlly