Windows 10: File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In?

Discus and support File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In normal case, when adding tags in file explorer to a mp3 or excel file, if I have details view enabled, file explorer will show me the data on far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IvienLoo, Nov 16, 2019.

1. IvienLoo Win User

File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In?

In normal case, when adding tags in file explorer to a mp3 or excel file, if I have details view enabled, file explorer will show me the data on far right of screen. if I click on Tags: I can enter a tag. While typing, suppose there should be an auto-fill list that comes up for my selection.

I changed my work station to another laptop recently. However, when I tried yo add new tag to my files, there's no list show up when I try to use them on the next mp3 or excel file. I'm hoping there is a Master List somewhere that I show up for my selection. I don't know why my new tags are not being shown.

Please help.

:)

IvienLoo, Nov 16, 2019

2. File tags

I using win 10 build 17763. When adding tags in file explorer to a photo, if you have details view enabled, file explorer will show metadata on far right of screen. if you click on Tags: you can enter a tag. While typing, there is an auto-fill list that
    comes up you can use. I have added names and places to this list, but only one or two show up when I try to use them on the next photo. I'm hoping there is a Master List somewhere that I can edit. I don't know if it has a max size, and that is why my new tags
    are not being shown. Plus there is a lot of them that I don't use.

Thanks- Larry

Larry Perron, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In? [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Nov 16, 2019
  4. File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In?

Location of tags used

I know how to tag files. Where can I find the list of tags I've used? I know I can create tags "on the fly" which is the problem. Now I have some mistakes and after clean up, need to remove the 'mistakes' from the list. They aren't assigned to any files,
    and as long as they are being auto-suggested I risk using them.

Thank you

ChristineSwan, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In?

1. File Tags - How to Enable Auto Fill In? - Similar Threads - File Tags Enable

2. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  3. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  4. Auto fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Auto saving Tags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto saving Tags: HiI have just started tagging my photos again after a hiatus.The original tags, from when I stated years ago, automatically come up..ie, I type P, and Paul Smith and Peter Smith automatically come up.New photos that I am tagging, with names not used years ago, ie Christmas,...
  6. Auto saving Tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto saving Tags: HiI have just started tagging my photos again after a hiatus.The original tags, from when I stated years ago, automatically come up..ie, I type P, and Paul Smith and Peter Smith automatically come up.New photos that I am tagging, with names not used years ago, ie Christmas,...
  7. auto fill in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto fill in: When logging into an app - how to auto fill in email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-in/6ba2a221-bfff-43e5-8d62-d8efa605e32d
  8. Auto fill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto fill: How do you turn on "Auto Fill" capability? Having Microsoft automatically enter information on forms, websites, etc. Info such as Email address. Name, my location address, phone number, etc. Thanks...
  9. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  10. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: I guess I am not explaining my problem properly, I was trying to fill out a firm from Utah to request a travel guide and the second I hit once of the keys I was kicked out of the site out of the internet and back to my page showing my applications, there was no reason why and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto fill tags in jpgs in windows 10