Windows 10: File too large

Discus and support File too large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday it was I couldn't save changes to documents or pictures. Got that solved. Today, when I try to download a picture from a website, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MLeone2010, Nov 28, 2019.

1. File too large

Yesterday it was I couldn't save changes to documents or pictures. Got that solved. Today, when I try to download a picture from a website, I'm getting the message, "failed, file too large". Even small pictures are too large. Can someone help with this?

:)

MLeone2010, Nov 28, 2019

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Nov 28, 2019
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 28, 2019
  4. JCherner Win User

File too large

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

File too large

1. File too large - Similar Threads - File too large

2. Too large file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too large file name: Split from this thread.Thank you for your comments.The word file name is too large - Microsoft cannot handle a too large file name. So of course, there is NO ERROR MESSAGE! Microsoft just simply does not delete the file.I have tried all suggested "too large file name...
  3. System files too large Almost 1000GB!

System files too large Almost 1000GB!: [ATTACH] I'm using Windows 10 on a fairly new Asus G14 Zephyrus. The Laptop runs fine but, when i went to check storage I realized that my 2TB ssd was 3/4 used and 993GB was System and reserved. I clicked on it and saw that system was taking up 905GB...That can't be right....
  4. My system file are too large

My system file are too large: My C:\ disk has been used 140gb, When I checked it, it turned out that 100gb were used for the system. I've searched the Internet but there is no way that can reduce it, does anyone have a solution? I'm sorry if my English is bad, Thanks...
  5. The resolution is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    The resolution is too large: I have set up my computer on a smaller monitor then normal, and find that the screen is much larger then the monitor can fit. When going into the settings, the only resolution sizes I have are 1280 x 720 witch is too big, and 800 x 600 witch is too long and not wide enough....
  6. Driver file too large error

Driver file too large error: just install the may windows 10 update and I am trying to install a programme on to my internal hard drive the primary drive and keep getting this error, the programme worked before the update any help please....
  7. System & Reserve Files Too Large - 150gb!

System & Reserve Files Too Large - 150gb!: I have a laptop with approximately 463gb of space in my windows partition. Of that, 150gb is occupied by so-called "system & reserved" files. These files take up far more space than they used to, and as I'm beginning to run short on space it would be quite useful to be able...
  8. System file too large

System file too large: I select every folder in my C disk and the property shows that they are only a little bit more than 100G. When I check the storage in the setting, it shows that the system file is 244GB. Is there anyway to delete it? PS: I already checked CBS folder and that does not...
  9. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...
  10. The file "install.wim" is too large for the destination file system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The file "install.wim" is too large for the destination file system.: Was just copying over the files from my mounted Windows 10 (multi edition) MSDN ISO and got that message. It's formatted as Fat32. This is the just newly released last month ISO. Looks like I'll have to use NTFS? This may be an issue for those that need Fat32 for UEFI...