Windows 10: File Tranfer speed dropped

Discus and support File Tranfer speed dropped in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This morning I went to transfer files photos from SD card to my laptop. The speed has dropped off considerably to yesterday and days previous. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ColinLittle1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. File Tranfer speed dropped

This morning I went to transfer files photos from SD card to my laptop. The speed has dropped off considerably to yesterday and days previous. I am sing USB port with Integral card reader normal for this use today I and getting a335-710 kb/s transfer speed . A 1.2 GB file is going to take in excess of 45 min. I stopped and retried 3 times with same speeds. Has something changed overnight by way of updates. Any other issues that may be the cause

:)

ColinLittle1, Apr 7, 2020
  2. boniac Win User

N91: Problems with tranferring speed

Hello,

i've got some serious problems with my tranferring speed via USB. I've got usb 2.0 installed (surely because i'm using a external harddrive with USB 2.0) but my transffering speed is not nearly the high speed usb 2.0 is offering.

Any shots on where my problems are suited? Need help urgently!

Thanks!

boniac, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

File Tranfer speed dropped

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

File Tranfer speed dropped

1. File Tranfer speed dropped - Similar Threads - File Tranfer speed

2. Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing: Hello everybody, I have been experiencing low transfer speeds between my laptop and my external hdd, which is usb 3. My problem was that when I tried to copy a folder, when windows were copying small files the speed was droping into bytes territory and then it would go up to...
  3. Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing: Hello everybody, I have been experiencing low transfer speeds between my laptop and my external hdd, which is usb 3. My problem was that when I tried to copy a folder, when windows were copying small files the speed was droping into bytes territory and then it would go up to...
  4. Transfer speeds drops!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer speeds drops!!!: Starts off at 500mb/s, then drops to 300-400 which is understandable. But problem is when after it is at half, it drops drastically to 40mb/s and fluctuates there between 30 to 90. I am using 512 gb nvme m2 ssd. windows 10. and i am transferring those files from C drive to D...
  5. Transfer speeds drops!!!

Transfer speeds drops!!!: Starts off at 500mb/s, then drops to 300-400 which is understandable. But problem is when after it is at half, it drops drastically to 40mb/s and fluctuates there between 30 to 90. I am using 512 gb nvme m2 ssd. windows 10. and i am transferring those files from C drive to D...
  6. Transfer speeds drops!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. pc to pc tranfer files app?

pc to pc tranfer files app?: PC TO PC WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 11 FILES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-pc-tranfer-files-app/50c0413c-959f-4882-ac7a-40be1817a892
  8. Speed drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed drop: I need help in a very strange situation. I subscribe to Turbobit and Nitroflare. I also use Free Download Manager. When I start a download via Turbobit, after about 5 minutes the download drops too much, less than 1% of my connection. My download rate is 100 Mbits / s (12...
  9. DL speed drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DL speed drop: I run an internet speed test, it says I'm getting 40 mbps. When I start downloading an update for a game. It drops to 3.5 mbps. I'm confused to why. Anyone know why or can help me out?...
  10. TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME. THERE IS AN ERROR SAYING IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHY IF THE SYSTEM I AM USING TO TRANSFER IS COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS???...