Windows 10: File transfer with Android Tablet

Discus and support File transfer with Android Tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to update the Android OS on my Lenovo A10-70F tablet. I've downloaded a file from Lenovo to update it to Android 5.0 from the current 4.4.2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ken miller 977, Jan 27, 2021.

1. File transfer with Android Tablet

I'm trying to update the Android OS on my Lenovo A10-70F tablet. I've downloaded a file from Lenovo to update it to Android 5.0 from the current 4.4.2. However, I'm having problems getting the USB connectivity to work. When connected via USB the tablet tells me it's connected, I see an Icon in Devices on my Laptop, but the AutoPlay did not open, and I have to review files manually. Unfortunately, I can't review the files from the Tablet, there is no Icon for the Tablet on File Explorer. What do I need to do in order to get the Tablet Icon on File Explorer so I can drag and drop the file from my laptop to the Root of the Tablet?

Thanks for your assistance

Ken

:)

ken miller 977, Jan 27, 2021

2. Transferring files from PC to Tablet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions:

1. Are you using a USB cable to transfer files from your PC to Tablet?

2. Which Operating System does your Tablet support?

I would suggest you try transferring the data again and see if you are successful (reply if you receive any error). Kindly, click on Replace file if a prompt appears for duplicate file.

To transfer emails, I would suggest you use the built in app provided in the Tablet and connect your accounts.

For further help, refer to the link below:

Set up email on an Android phone or tablet

https://support.office.com/en-in/ar...r-tablet-886db551-8dfa-4fd5-b835-f8e532091872

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 27, 2021
  3. bluetooth file transfer from android tablet to win10

cannot find the transferred files from my android tablet to my hp laptop, I have tried to look in C: but no luck. the files seemed to have been successfully transferred.

simona_mona07, Jan 27, 2021
  4. NOV
    Nov Win User

File transfer with Android Tablet

No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

Thema:

File transfer with Android Tablet

1. File transfer with Android Tablet - Similar Threads - File transfer Android

2. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  3. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  4. Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone): I am trying to copy a folder with several files inside DCIM folder of Android destination device. If I interrupt copy and resume afterwards Windows 10 tells me some files already exist with same name. If I choose not to copy and put a checkmark on "do the same for all...
  5. Reading jpg files from Android tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reading jpg files from Android tablet: I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with android version 7.1.1. I had a micro SD card in it, and the reader on the tablet quit. I am trying to transfer the jpg files from the card to my Windows 10 computer. It reads some of the files but on others I get an IO error. Can you offer...
  6. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  7. Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  8. android tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android tablet: why won`t my computer recognise my android tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-tablet/0f339539-3c47-4bf7-af2e-024a220625b7
  9. Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752
  10. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...