Windows 10: File undeletable

Discus and support File undeletable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stickmin Henry, Jan 10, 2022.

1. File undeletable

The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me

:)

Stickmin Henry, Jan 10, 2022

2. undeleting files

How do I undelete a file I just deleted?

DaveMeglio, Jan 10, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Undeletable Folder Icon in File Explorer

You could try the fully functional Revo Pro trial uninstaller, monitor the installation of Boxcrypt, then uninstall it using the monitored data. That should be more complete.

Otherwise as you suggested (but back up the registry first) search and delete any occurrence of Boxcrypt remaining.

Searching the registry is most conveniently done with a 3rd party tool that searches the whole registry and lists finds, unlike regedit which stops after each find.
    E.g. OO regedit (free) - which includes an address bar (path)

File undeletable [​IMG]

You can also use a freeware program such as
    Locate32
    Everything (void tools)
    Ultrasearch

- these quickly index every file and folder so you can do an instant search of your file system for Boxcrypt.
    I'd not know how to cope without these. (I prefer Locate32). Note- they don't index content.

dalchina, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Joe1959 Win User

File undeletable

Windows 10: Undelete files

I accidentally deleted files from the pictures folder. They're not in the recycle bin. How can I undelete these files?

There use to be an undelete function in DOS. Did we discontinue it?

Thanks

Windows 10 Home

Joe1959, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

File undeletable

1. File undeletable - Similar Threads - File undeletable

2. undeleteable file on memory stick; chkdsk says drive is good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undeleteable file on memory stick; chkdsk says drive is good: I have a USB memory stick full of music.I discovered a problem when i tried to copy it copy & paste failedIt seems the problem is a fault with the data storage on that drive; file explorer shows this: but when I try to delete the file I get "this is no longer...
  3. undeleteable file on memory stick; chkdsk says drive is good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undeleteable file on memory stick; chkdsk says drive is good: I have a USB memory stick full of music.I discovered a problem when i tried to copy it copy & paste failedIt seems the problem is a fault with the data storage on that drive; file explorer shows this: but when I try to delete the file I get "this is no longer...
  4. undeleteable file on memory stick; chkdsk says drive is good

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  6. Undeletable file on desktop

Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  7. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. undelete files on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undelete files on my computer: Undelete files on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undelete-files-on-my-computer/28cb29fb-257f-4c16-a5b5-e54d98e9fab6
  9. undelete files on my computer

undelete files on my computer: Undelete files on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undelete-files-on-my-computer/28cb29fb-257f-4c16-a5b5-e54d98e9fab6
  10. Undeletable non-existent file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable non-existent file?: Hi, I was creating a download manager on my laptop and while testing the app I managed to somehow make an undeletable file which cannot be deleted because "The system cannot find the file specified." even though it shows in file explorer and the command line.I have tried so...