Windows 10: File Versioning and Version Control

Discus and support File Versioning and Version Control in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TriofoxAccess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsj0aq/file_versioning_and_version_control/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TriofoxAccess, Jul 16, 2020.

1. File Versioning and Version Control

/u/TriofoxAccess, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Morgoth Win User

X1950pro 512mb agp version clock

meh gona wait fo hd2900pro agp version
    or if anny one got a good readme step by step how to do a voltmod or bios mod

Morgoth, Jul 16, 2020
  3. D007 Win User
    Catalyst reporting wrong version fix

Just thought I'd make a topic for this, as it seems, a few people, have this issue.

This an official response from AMD support.

Most people so far have been reporting that Catalyst 12.4 is installed, but continues to show as 12.3 Suite in the CCC software. It's a known issue, but the drivers are installed correctly.

After installing 12.4, compare the DRIVER version to the version listed on the release notes for 12.4. You can also check the driver version in Device Manager for that video card. If it is installed, it should list the version correctly.

Try these uninstall steps first, however:

1. Download the WICU.
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Securit...-Utility.shtml

2. Uninstall everything related to ATI/AMD and reboot through programs and features in the Control Panel (programs and features).
    Use DriverSweeper (freeware) to remove any remnants of AMD (check the "AMD Display" box) (_Please visit us at treexy.com).

3. Launch WICU and delete anything related to ATI/AMD/CCC.

4. Delete all ATI/AMD folders in "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)".

5. Boot into safemode and navigate to the "C:\Windows\Assembly" folder and delete any assemblies which have the public token key "90ba9c70f846762e". It is possible that you won't find any, but check it.

6. Reboot.

7. Install the Catalyst package again. It should work now.

*Toast :toast:

4. newtekie1 Win User

File Versioning and Version Control

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

File Versioning and Version Control

1. File Versioning and Version Control - Similar Threads - File Versioning Version

2. Control Panel Extension is Incompatible with Driver Version

in Windows 10 News
    Control Panel Extension is Incompatible with Driver Version: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC users are reporting the issue whereby after an upgrade to a newer version/build of Windows, they experience Touchpad malfunction, and whenever the user tries to access their mouse settings they get the error message Control Panel...
  3. W11 Home Version: Control Panel Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Home Version: Control Panel Items: Attached is an image of the Control Panel in Windows 10. The same items appear in Windows 11. I believe that three of these items can be removed from W11 Home version's Control Panel. I have used all the rest but never these three. I think they belong in Windows Pro version...
  4. this version of The file path setup.exe is not compatible with the version of windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this version of The file path setup.exe is not compatible with the version of windows...: so I was upgrading my windows 10 laptop from 32-bit to 64-bit using advanced start up and command prompt and then this message came out after I tried to run setup.exe : "This version of the file path setup.exe is not compatible with the version of windows you're running....
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller new version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Controller new version: Bought the new Xbox Wireless Controller, but it seems having trouble with the Bluetooth connectivity. Controller was unpacked, connected with cable and the firmware was updated. After that connected via Bluetooth and it worked fine for a couple of hours. After that it...
  6. Control Panel Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel Windows 10 Version 20H2: After installing the Feature October 20H2 update from the 2004 version i notice the control panel and all its functions have not changed at all. I thought the control panel function was going to change but it has not. Iam not complaining i was just trying to find out why or...
  7. looking for offiline version control software for my docx files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    looking for offiline version control software for my docx files: text submitted by /u/Thanos-2014 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1wsdd/looking_for_offiline_version_control_software_for/
  8. Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?: Hello: I gather there isnt a brightness slider in the action center in Version 1809--though its been added to 1903. However, Ive seen that one of those rectangular panelsin the Action Center is supposed to offer a way of calibrating brightness in 1809. It's supposed to have...
  9. Brightness Control in Version 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Brightness Control in Version 1809?: Hello: I gather there isnt a brightness slider in the action center in Version 1809--though its been added to 1903. However, Ive seen that one of those rectangular panelsin the Action Center is supposed to offer a way of calibrating brightness in 1809. It's supposed to have...
  10. Xbox 360 controller on windows version 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 controller on windows version 1803: I have a wireless xbox 360 controller with a charging cord plugged into my pc. It is showing up in the device manager as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit". Despite being recognized in the device manager it flashes 4 green lights around the xbox button...