Windows 10: "File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot

Discus and support "File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [img] ^ It looks like this, at the top of my screen, I can click it and interact with it. I can even right click it the same way you can right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ashe93, Aug 18, 2015.

1. ashe93 Win User

"File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot

"File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot [​IMG]

^ It looks like this, at the top of my screen, I can click it and interact with it. I can even right click it the same way you can right click the tabs in file explorer. Rebooting won't get rid of it... I think I must have pressed a desktop shortcut key to bring this up?
    Can someone please help me get rid of it?

:)

ashe93, Aug 18, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 18, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

"File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot

1. "File view" stuck on desktop screen, still there after reboot - Similar Threads - File view stuck

2. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.: Dear community,I have a laptop running windows 10 Pro version 22H2.My issue is the following, every time I create a file or folder on the Desktop, if I later delete it, it will reappear on the desktop after a reboot.Some more info:Onedrive was installed but never configure,...
  3. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.: Dear community,I have a laptop running windows 10 Pro version 22H2.My issue is the following, every time I create a file or folder on the Desktop, if I later delete it, it will reappear on the desktop after a reboot.Some more info:Onedrive was installed but never configure,...
  4. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  6. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  7. View files as icons on Desktop ONLY?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View files as icons on Desktop ONLY?: Is there a way to vie files as icons only on the desktop? Thumbnails make it harder to find the files, as they al look like small white rectangles. Its not like you can make out any detail at that size. Much easier to look for an app icon since I know what app it was made...
  8. Desktop shortcuts and files are moving after reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop shortcuts and files are moving after reboot: Hey my desktop shortcut and files are moving in a certain position(not sorted by any means, seems arbitrarily, but everytime the same position) and its driving me crazy. I already searched and found many thread on multiple sites, but nothing helped me. As far as I can tell I...
  9. manage "desktop" view in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    manage "desktop" view in file explorer: there is a program that I removed using the company's remover tool -- the program is adobe creative cloud 2015 -- and in windows file explorer, when I enter the "desktop" view, there is a white, blank file icon that bears the name "creative cloud files". this icon has no...
  10. Desktop after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop after reboot: I keep several apps open on my desktop. Also have them in the Startup folder so they will run each time windows starts. Whenever win-10 restarts they do run but are scattered all over the desktop and are different size than before the reboot. In both XP and win-7 they...