Windows 10: File Viewer Plus 3

Discus and support File Viewer Plus 3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As Windows Media Player cannot open ".xesc" video files, therefore I downloaded and installed this software for opening ".xesc" video files. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ey88, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Ey88 Win User

File Viewer Plus 3

As Windows Media Player cannot open ".xesc" video files, therefore I downloaded and installed this software for opening ".xesc" video files. After installing this software in my PC, it asked me whether I would open ".xesc" files by Windows Media Player or this software and I made a mistake by choosing Windows Media Player because I should choose this software and now I am still unable to open ".xesc" video files.

I want to uninstall this software and download and install it again and this time I shall choose this software to open ".xesc" video files but I cannot find this software in Control Panel>Programs.

Can anyone help me by telling me where I can find this software in order that I can uninstall it and download it again from microsoft.com?

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

File Viewer Plus 3 [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 17, 2020
  3. FILE VIEWER PLUS

Hi MICROSOFT. I bought the file viewer plus program from online today to open a .rpy file to convert it to a media file to watch on the computer. The ads you had said it would do this. No way ,cant recognize this type of file. So I HAVE WASTED my $45 AUD
    and would like a refund but your support online is no help for this either. This is the order number 9791205192

Thanks Peter

peterturrell, Oct 17, 2020
  4. File Viewer Plus 3

Changing file viewer in File Explorer

If that's the case, kindly try the following steps below:

• Reset to the Microsoft recommended settings.
    • Choose default apps by file type.

File Viewer Plus 3 3e6d93f4-17d1-4058-9979-575b52d93963.png

We also suggest you to uninstall and reinstall your preferred photo viewer, you may want to try the 64 bit version of the app if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows 10.

Robelene Win, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

File Viewer Plus 3

1. File Viewer Plus 3 - Similar Threads - File Viewer Plus

2. Refund request File Viewer Plus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund request File Viewer Plus: Hi MICROSOFT. I bought the file viewer plus program from online today to open a '.bas file'. The alert of trial version had said it would do this and I need to upgrade for open '.bas' extension file. But it didn't work at all. I have no reason to maintain this. I would like a...
  3. File Viewer plus Order 4389701980 - WHERE IS IT????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Viewer plus Order 4389701980 - WHERE IS IT????: Paid for File Viewer Plus all versions. Cannot use it because I can't find the activation code. AND I cannot find the order on Microsoft's website, nor any means by which to communicate with MS. Help!...
  4. File Viewer plus Order 4389701980 - WHERE IS IT????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Viewer plus Order 4389701980 - WHERE IS IT????: Paid for File Viewer Plus all versions. Cannot use it because I can't find the activation code. AND I cannot find the order on Microsoft's website, nor any means by which to communicate with MS. Help!...
  5. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  6. File Viewer Plus Scam --

File Viewer Plus Scam --: File Viewer Plus: You offered this on your Microsoft store as a recommended software. As a matter of fact, it was one of if not the first alternative provided. Shame on you.It's basically a virus. If you don't buy it, it will not uninstall -- blocking another workable program...
  7. File Viewer Plus Scam --

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File Viewer Plus Scam --: File Viewer Plus: You offered this on your Microsoft store as a recommended software. As a matter of fact, it was one of if not the first alternative provided. Shame on you.It's basically a virus. If you don't buy it, it will not uninstall -- blocking another workable program...
  8. add File Viewer Plus icon to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    add File Viewer Plus icon to desktop: How do I add the File Viewer Plus icon to desktop? I can't find the actual app on my computer and when you open File Explorer by itself it does not display wmf files as thumbnails. It can be pinned to task bar but there is no option to pin to desktop. If it gets unpinned to...
  9. FILE VIEWER PLUS

FILE VIEWER PLUS: Hi MICROSOFT. I bought the file viewer plus program from online today to open a .rpy file to convert it to a media file to watch on the computer. The ads you had said it would do this. No way ,cant recognize this type of file. So I HAVE WASTED my $45 AUD and would like a...
  10. cool file viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cool file viewer: Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect...