Windows 10: file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

Discus and support file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Due to this error "file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys" my system is not working neither it is booting from the USB in which i uploaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lat12345, Aug 17, 2022.

1. lat12345 Win User

file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

Due to this error "file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys" my system is not working neither it is booting from the USB in which i uploaded the drivers. CD rom is disabled in BIOS and i couldnt able to make it Enabled as it is skipping it

:)

lat12345, Aug 17, 2022

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Inokis Win User
    Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

well I'll do the best I can to go step by step:

• Boot With Driver Signing disabled
    • With Zengine installed, go to your "Saved Bettam folder"\Kernel2k\Bettam12.inf.
    • Right click and select install.
    • Go to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ and make sure the Bettam12_* folder is created... *being the alphanumeric hash that is generated when you install a driver.
    • If this folder is created then go to regedit
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
      • Verify it contains the same information
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Bettam1
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem34.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem35.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_*
      • Change InfName to Bettam12.inf
      • Change OEMPath to your "Saved Bettam Files\Kernel2k" folder
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_amd64_932fbe5113b0010d\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that key and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*
      • Verify it has the same information as the previous Alpham1.inf_* entry
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not search for Alpham1 and change LowerFilters to Bettam1

If any of the Alpham entries are missing, or you previously renamed any of the Alpham keys, reinstall Zenginge from scratch and then start from the beginning of these steps.

Reboot your computer with Driver Signing Disabled again and See if Zengine is working. If Zengine is red Open Device Manager. Verify the Bettam164.ys and Bettam264.sys are listed, If they are missing and if there is no Alpham164.sys or Alpham264.sys then
    begin updating drivers. Use the saved Bettam drivers in your Kernel2k path. If everything is working you can reboot normally.

Inokis, Aug 18, 2022
  4. file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

Windows 10 corrupt boot file sfvfs02.sys

I had the same issue. You helped me to findout what to do. It seems that "StarForce protection" corrupeted computer by its drivers...

Computer cannot be booted even in safe mode, because this drivers are used even in safe mode.

What exactly i did:

1) I used Operation System Life Distribution DVD (Ubuntu in my case) to boot computer.

2) I renamed c:\windows\system32\drivers\sfvfs02.sys to sfvfs02.sy (or you can just remove this file... )

and then i renamed also these files:

%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\sfsync03.sys

%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\sfhlp02.sys

%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\sfdrv01.sys

(This list i found here: http://superuser.com/a/93473/196494 )

3) reboot computer and it works!

Jan Vondrouš, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

1. file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys - Similar Threads - file system32 drivers

2. file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys: Due to this error "file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys" my system is not working neither it is booting from the USB in which i uploaded the drivers. CD rom is disabled in BIOS and i couldnt able to make it Enabled as it is skipping it...
  3. file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys: Due to this error "file windows system32 drivers acpiex.sys" my system is not working neither it is booting from the USB in which i uploaded the drivers. CD rom is disabled in BIOS and i couldnt able to make it Enabled as it is skipping it...
  4. \windows \system32\drivers\EUDCPEPM.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \windows \system32\drivers\EUDCPEPM.sys: You'll need to use recovery tools. How to fix these problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system32driverseudcpepmsys/575ae255-a504-4191-8c93-6d731c527d3e
  5. \windows \system32\drivers\EUDCPEPM.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    \windows \system32\drivers\EUDCPEPM.sys: You'll need to use recovery tools. How to fix these problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system32driverseudcpepmsys/575ae255-a504-4191-8c93-6d731c527d3e
  6. \windows \system32\drivers\EUDCPEPM.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers: Hello. I need to delete two 2 system files in the above-mentioned directory: silabser.sys and silabenm.sys which has Read & Execute, Read privileges only 108 KB. Each time I receive "Access Denied." I have tried various programs such as File Shredder, BitRaser, Chmod-Win,...
  8. Unable to save a cpp file in Windows\ system32\drivers

Unable to save a cpp file in Windows\ system32\drivers: I am unable to compile a c++ program in command prompt.When I write g++ file.c - o file.exe,I get a response which says that the file is not saved under Windows\system32\drivers although I have saved it under the same.Please help!!...
  9. Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys

Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys: Plz can anyone help. I have complete startup failure and this keeps coming up. Any clues as to how I can sort it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32driverswdfilter-sys/768ceaaf-6931-4c8a-a7de-26c2dd914561
  10. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...