Windows 10: File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9

Discus and support File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am trying to fix a computer that suddenly stopped booting and gave the error code 0x00000e9. I have tried the recovery options suggested by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntónioBezerra, Sep 30, 2018.

1. File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9

Hello!

I am trying to fix a computer that suddenly stopped booting and gave the error code 0x00000e9. I have tried the recovery options suggested by most, but even when trying to boot into the advanced options screen the computer gives out the error. Inserting installation media is the same, it always gives out error 0x00000e9 before booting. I have even tried completely formatting the disk using a linux bootable usb and installing Windows after that, but again, even with an empty disk it returns the error.

Any help, or is the drive completely gone? It doesn't make much sense to me, since I was able to use the linux usb to read and copy all the files off the disk, but now I can't seem to get a Windows install running again.

Thanks in advance!

:)

AntónioBezerra, Sep 30, 2018

2. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Error: File\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD. Error Code: 0xc0000185 on Windows 10

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop with this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corruption in the boot files or BOIS unable to detect your drive to boot.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by -.[Final]#[Boss].- and check if
    it helps.

Error code after update File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot BCD Error Code 0xc0000185 BSOD

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 30, 2018
  4. File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9

Windows defender offline error: EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD - 0xc0000185

Hi Dave,

Could you provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop with this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corruption in the boot files or BOIS unable to detect your drive to boot.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by -.[Final]#[Boss].- and check if
    it helps.

Error code after update File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot BCD
    Error Code 0xc0000185 BSOD

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9

1. File winload.efi Error 0x00000e9 - Similar Threads - File winload efi

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  6. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  7. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  8. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  9. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d
  10. 0x8007025D Windows install error winload.efi status: 0x00000e9

0x8007025D Windows install error winload.efi status: 0x00000e9: i'm trying to install windows (i tried 7 and 10), the pc is new (intel g840, 500gb hdd, 4gb ram), I install with usb ( with rufus) , I do not succeed because I'm having an error while installing : "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x00000e9 windows 32 efi