Windows 10: File with an error (windows 10)

Discus and support File with an error (windows 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting extremely frustrated with this problem. Origin.exe - Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP.120.dll is either not designed to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brodenm22, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Brodenm22 Win User

File with an error (windows 10)

Hi, I am getting extremely frustrated with this problem.

Origin.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP.120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

I have tried everything on the discussion boards relating to this topic and nothing has helped. This has only been a recent event occurring. Please help me!

:)

Brodenm22, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 1, 2019
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile File with an error (windows 10) :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

1. File with an error (windows 10) - Similar Threads - File error

2. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  3. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  4. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  6. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  7. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  9. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

"Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  10. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...