Windows 10: File with an error (windows 10)

Discus and support File with an error (windows 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting extremely frustrated with this problem. Origin.exe - Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP.120.dll is either not designed to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brodenm22, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Brodenm22 Win User

File with an error (windows 10)

Hi, I am getting extremely frustrated with this problem.

Origin.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP.120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

I have tried everything on the discussion boards relating to this topic and nothing has helped. This has only been a recent event occurring. Please help me!

:)

Brodenm22, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 1, 2019
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile File with an error (windows 10) :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

1. File with an error (windows 10) - Similar Threads - File error

2. Error 0x80071771 on a .rar file with a twist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80071771 on a .rar file with a twist: So I have a rar archive that is encrypted by efs by accident and it should be a simple fix but all of the fixes I've read require a security tab in the properties window. This file is on a sdxc card I have in my surface That I use as extra storage. When I attempt any fixes I...
  3. Windows 10 clean installation Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code: 0x8007025D...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean installation Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code: 0x8007025D...: If your trying to do a Clean Windows installation Via USB And You cannot Get passed "expanding Windows Files" Part of the installation You Might have A bad Windows boot ISD ISO. To get a clean working ISO on to ur USB Make sure Your Factory Reset The USB To FAT32, And is...
  4. Windows 10 clean installation) Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 clean installation) Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code:...: If your trying to do a Clean Windows installation Via USB And You cannot Get passed "expanding Windows Files" Part of the installation You Might have A bad Windows boot (ISD ISO). To get a clean working ISO on to ur USB Make sure Your Factory Reset The USB To FAT32, And is...
  5. Error message trying to change user file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message trying to change user file location: Windows is loaded on my C: drive, and my files are stored on a different drive D: because there isn't enough room on C:. I am trying to move my documents, download, music, pictures, etc. folders to the same folders that I have set up on the D: drive. I am right clicking on...
  6. "Word could not create the work file" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Word could not create the work file" error: I asked this question recently, but I've pinpointed the action that causes it, so I'm reposting it in the Windows area. When I have the Preview pane open in the file explorer, I get a dialog with "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable"....
  7. File system error -1073741819

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File system error -1073741819: I have a problem with CCleaner not opening due to error message –C\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner 64.exe – File system error -1073741819. I contacted both CCleaner forum and tech support – both replied that it was a Windows 10 problem and suggested sites to fix the problem....
  8. Unable to download ANY files: Error "file contains virus and was deleted" Old solution...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to download ANY files: Error "file contains virus and was deleted" Old solution...: I see that this issue was posted before but the most recent solution was from 2013 and not working for me. I was trying to download an upgrade to Quicken and Malware Bytes but keep recieving the above noted error. Help!! Thanks Tracy...
  9. Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post we look at the cause and recommended workaround, if when you try to open a file while working offline in Windows 10 and the attempt fails – the error message that’s displayed in this situation varies, depending [...] This post Sorry, we...
  10. Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system: How to solve with Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system Please help, I am using window 10 and office 365 Regards AMTRIS...