Windows 10: file with .dll extension wont open. please help.

Discus and support file with .dll extension wont open. please help. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; file with .dll extension wont open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lucky SibusisoPhoseka, Nov 21, 2020.

1. file with .dll extension wont open. please help.

file with .dll extension wont open

:)

Lucky SibusisoPhoseka, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Nov 21, 2020
  3. .dll Files open Windows Photo Viewer - Can I change this?

Hi Wyatt,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the pictures on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Does this issue persists only with the .dll files?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 2: Check if the .dll files are set as default under Default programs.

• Press Windows key, type default programs
      and select Default Programs.
    • Click on Set your default programs.
    • Under Programs in the left pane, click on the program you wish to access photos with and click on
      Choose defaults for this program.
    • Under Extensions check if .dll
      is check marked or not. If not, check the box for .dll files.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing photos on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 21, 2020
  4. GTX
    GTX Win User

file with .dll extension wont open. please help.

BIN extension file problem

ok thanks everybody for help and for trying to help *Smile file with .dll extension wont open. please help. :)
    i solved the problem... it was a simple deamon tools file just its not in the extension file
    sorry for opening a thread for this ...

Thema:

file with .dll extension wont open. please help.

1. file with .dll extension wont open. please help. - Similar Threads - file dll extension

2. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  3. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  4. You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll: Each time I log on to my PC a message pops up that says "You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll". It then asks me to choose a program to launch the file, but then doesn't attempt to open anything, and only opens "Settings" saying one of my...
  5. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  6. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  7. .dll files causing errors help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files causing errors help please: When i click my wallpaper all my apps Disappear and i click my taskbar at the bottomand i get this error.[ATTACH] I also cant factory reset my pc because i get this error [ATTACH]...
  8. Opening A .dll file ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening A .dll file ?: Hello, I have a file that the installation process for a new program says to open and verify if some box is checked. Whenever i click on it, i get: "You are attempting to open a file of type "System File (.dll)" etc. There is a greyed out box at the bottom that says "OK",...
  9. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  10. Help! dll files missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! dll files missing.: I've just installed Windows 10 and am getting error messages that MSVCR100.dll is missing for iCloudServices.exe, ApplePhotoStream.exe and Avgui.exe. I'm also getting MSVCP.dll missing for reader_sl. Can anyone help me fix this. Thank you. 9969