Windows 10: File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently

Discus and support File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've attached where this file is located. It was in a hidden file and it causes the window that wants to assign an App to pop up every time I log into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mbrincarmel, Aug 21, 2016.

1. File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently

I've attached where this file is located. It was in a hidden file and it causes the window that wants to assign an App to pop up every time I log into the system. There is not app for it. Can I delete this file?
    File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently [​IMG]

:)

mbrincarmel, Aug 21, 2016

2. having isssues with un wanted pop-ups window 10

I have a satellite c55 user extenions\client exe: during start up c:\program files x86\ exe:

guitarpick33, Aug 21, 2016
  3. About N70

start recorder before making or answering the call I suppose;

menu/tools/office/recorder

assign a shortcut key to it if you frequent use it

sulasno---01, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently

1. File with extenion .8d5b4f2 makes App Assignment page pop frequently - Similar Threads - File extenion 8d5b4f2

2. 2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions: In my windows 10 program filesx86, i found 2two batch files with the tmp extensions. As I did not put them there, I am worried about them.They read:@echo offecho Cleaning up LogMeIn Rescue Applet folders...rd /S/Q "C:\Program Files x86\LogMeIn Rescue Applet\LMIR08A59001.tmp"...
  3. Windows File Assignment

Windows File Assignment: I cannot understand the logic used for file location assignment used by Windows. There always seems to be 2 or 3 places a given file might land when saved. Is there a tutorial or document or something one can use to learn how to understand and manage this?...
  4. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  5. Assign individual app for individual .url files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assign individual app for individual .url files: I'm starting to seriously question the intelligence of the people who design windows 10, but anyway. I've been doing some looking, and it seems you can't set an individual .url file to launch with an individual program. As far as I can tell, you can only set GLOBAL default...
  6. Pop up page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up page: I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-page/fb2522f9-66a0-4a3c-b696-5134dfe5e9ba"
  7. App keeps making an error pop up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App keeps making an error pop up.: When I try to open a game I downloaded from the Microsoft store an error pops up and says I need a new app to open this track. but when I try to download the app in the Microsoft store there is no app....
  8. Can't change which app is assigned to a file type.

Can't change which app is assigned to a file type.: I'm trying to change a file type associated with an extension. When I click on the "Change" line in "File Explorer Options" all I get s a blue window with a white gear symbol instead of the file type list. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...
  10. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Support
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...