Windows 10: File won't delete for some reason

Discus and support File won't delete for some reason in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to get rid of some files but this message that says "There is a mismatch between the tag specified in the request and the tag present in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/egg4tryingtimes, Nov 17, 2020.

1. File won't delete for some reason

I'm trying to get rid of some files but this message that says "There is a mismatch between the tag specified in the request and the tag present in the repartee point." I'm not sure how to easily get rid of it, can anyone help?

submitted by /u/egg4tryingtimes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/egg4tryingtimes, Nov 17, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Nov 17, 2020
  4. tops Win User

File won't delete for some reason

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

File won't delete for some reason

1. File won't delete for some reason - Similar Threads - File won't delete

2. Zip file that won't delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zip file that won't delete: Hello, I have been trying to delete an unextracted zip file from my documents. However, when I try to delete it, a message comes up saying that an unexpected error is keeping me from deleting the file....
  3. WInmail files that won't delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WInmail files that won't delete: I see all kinds of complicated ways to do this. However, I made a folder and put all the files that wouldn't delete in it, and then deleted the folder. Works like a charm and much easier than all those complicated answers that people are giving to the issue. Hope this helps...
  4. I deleted some file

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted some file: A long time ago i deleted some file I dont know what one on windows 10 but now the computer wont boot it it just shows the dell screen and goes to the scan thing i can go to the boot menu is there a way to re download windows without knowing what file i deleted...
  5. Fixed Can't delete it for some reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fixed Can't delete it for some reason: Hello, my name is Daniel and a friend of mine has recently told me to use custom desktop themes. So, from the image as you can see, I've done it. But the problem is, I wanted to bring it back to default. I have tried doing some research on google. I uninstalled the app that...
  6. Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/THELOLESTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiak80/trying_to_delete_that_file_but_for_some_reason_i/
  7. For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.

in Windows 10 Customization
    For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.: I used Run with %temp%, temp, and prefetch and it does not work. Also, I used disk cleanup, but the 22 GB storage is still there. Therefore, I optimized and defragmented the whole hard drive, but it did not clean up all of the temporary files. Is it possible that those...
  8. Sluggishness for some reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggishness for some reason: Hi There Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 14393.447 Realitively clean install still (system reset done when Avast beta I tested a little 12.4.2281 crashed my user account) Really Sluggish when Running Defender scan and also using Secondife Firestorm viewer, seems with an AMD FX 8310...
  9. Temporary files won't delete

Temporary files won't delete: Settings -> System -> Storage -> c:/ -> Temporary Files will not delete. I have 56gigs of temp files that I can't touch/find/remove. The delete temporary files will not work to clear this. I've tried various Ccleaner and disk clean up. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Won't delete temporary files

Won't delete temporary files: My Inspirio 14 laptop currently has 5.74 GB of useless files sitting around in it, but none of the tools to delete them are working. Both Disk Cleanup and the option in the menu at:Settings>System>Storage>This PC>Temporary Files. Disk Cleanup won't even start, even allowing...