Windows 10: File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

Discus and support File won't play after trimming in windows Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the trim feature for video in Windows Photos for Windows 10. After I save the clip as and MP4 (only option) and go to play it, it says can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devistator16, Feb 11, 2019.

1. File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

I am using the trim feature for video in Windows Photos for Windows 10. After I save the clip as and MP4 (only option) and go to play it, it says can not play file extension or may be corrupt. I need these clips for a project so need to figure it out, thx!

:)

Devistator16, Feb 11, 2019
  2. navtnn Win User

Video trimming is not working

Hello, I have tried to trim a MP4 file using both Photos and Movies & TV.

After I choose a part and click "trim", the trimming window closes off by itself and the trimmed video is saved but does not play/show anything.

I tried again and again with other MP4 files but it does not work. Please help.

Thank you.

navtnn, Feb 11, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Feb 11, 2019
  4. tops Win User

File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

1. File won't play after trimming in windows Photos - Similar Threads - File won't play

2. "TRIM"!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "TRIM"!: I want to trim out ten seconds or so from a 65MByte video. I moved the end stops to surround the required segment and hit the play arrow. I now have the required segment but its file size on disk is 120Mbytes! What have I done wrong? Thanks....
  3. Trimmed Video Won't Save Windows 10

Trimmed Video Won't Save Windows 10: So I'm trying to save an MP4 video file on my computer from a camera, and it is able to be saved to my desktop no problem and I can play it on multiple apps. The moment I try and trim it (movies/tv app or photos app) it immediately stops and gives me this message: This file...
  4. Videos and photo trim W10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Videos and photo trim W10: There is a video that I would like to edit: a portion in the middle needs to be removed. I tried to use trim on the photo app but when the unwanted portion is highlighted, the rest of the video is removed. This is exactly the opposite of what I need. What do I do now since I...
  5. MKV Files won't play in v1809

MKV Files won't play in v1809: Ok so, i've noticed that v1809 will NOT play MKV files in VLC or any other video player. They work perfectly on my other computer which is still running v1803. Is there a fix? 122139
  6. Precisely trim in photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Precisely trim in photos app: I am trying to edit a video in the photos app. I would like to know if there is a way to precisely trim it down to a specific frame. It always just reverts to the nearest start of a second in the video. If not does anyone know where I can go to do this? Thanks....
  7. Using Photos' Trim changes the FPS of the original

Using Photos' Trim changes the FPS of the original: Greetings, I used 'open with -- Photos' to trim a video recorded at 60/59.92 FPS. The trimmed product is reduced to 30 FPS. Is there any way to retain the original FPS but use Photos to trim it? Thank you....
  8. Windows Photo App crashing on video trim action

Windows Photo App crashing on video trim action: Hello, There is a Event log Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2018.18041.15530.0, time stamp: 0x5b08a8a1 Faulting module name: SharedLibrary.dll, version: 1.7.25531.0, time stamp: 0x597af36c Exception code: 0x80004003 Fault offset:...
  9. Photo apps won't open photo files

Photo apps won't open photo files: Out of the blue I can no longer open photo files like PNG, JPG, etc. and don't know when this started. I can select open with Windows Photo Viewer and it will open fine but if I close that file and reopen again I get an error "The app didn't start". Nor can I open any other...
  10. Windows Media Player won't play .flv files

Windows Media Player won't play .flv files: OK, so once again, Windows Media Player will not play certain filetypes, specifically .flv files, despite the fact that it recently would play them. I have the k-lite codec pack Any solution other than "Uninstall Windows 10" that anyone can tell me? 43271