Windows 10: File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

Discus and support File won't play after trimming in windows Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the trim feature for video in Windows Photos for Windows 10. After I save the clip as and MP4 (only option) and go to play it, it says can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devistator16, Feb 11, 2019.

1. File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

I am using the trim feature for video in Windows Photos for Windows 10. After I save the clip as and MP4 (only option) and go to play it, it says can not play file extension or may be corrupt. I need these clips for a project so need to figure it out, thx!

:)

Devistator16, Feb 11, 2019
  2. navtnn Win User

Video trimming is not working

Hello, I have tried to trim a MP4 file using both Photos and Movies & TV.

After I choose a part and click "trim", the trimming window closes off by itself and the trimmed video is saved but does not play/show anything.

I tried again and again with other MP4 files but it does not work. Please help.

Thank you.

navtnn, Feb 11, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Feb 11, 2019
  4. tops Win User

File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

File won't play after trimming in windows Photos

1. File won't play after trimming in windows Photos - Similar Threads - File won't play

2. Windows Photos Trimming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos Trimming not working: I recently made some updates to my PC hardware so I decided to reinstall my windows 10Before that, I was using the trimming option on the photos APP just fine, it was working perfectly with no problemsAfter reinstalling my windows at the start it was also working fine but I...
  3. Windows Photos Trimming not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos Trimming not working: I recently made some updates to my PC hardware so I decided to reinstall my windows 10Before that, I was using the trimming option on the photos APP just fine, it was working perfectly with no problemsAfter reinstalling my windows at the start it was also working fine but I...
  4. Windows photo app closes after attempting to trim

Windows photo app closes after attempting to trim: Hello I've been trying to trim a recording and when I trim the front so it starts later on in the recording it works just fine. However when i try to also trim the end so it ends earlier as soon as I click the trim thing the app just closes....
  5. Trim FPS in Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  6. Trim FPS in Photos

Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  7. Windows Photos Trimming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos Trimming not working: I have a video I want to trim, When I open photos, and click trim, the trim client opens, and it's all grayed out. When I click anywhere, it instantly crashes the whole app. Any ideas?...
  8. Windows Photos Trimming not working

Windows Photos Trimming not working: I have a video I want to trim, When I open photos, and click trim, the trim client opens, and it's all grayed out. When I click anywhere, it instantly crashes the whole app. Any ideas?...
  9. Photos App won't trim a video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App won't trim a video: I'm trying to trim down an .avi file so I can send a short clip through email, I know there are a myriad of options such as file hosting and cloud storage to solve this, but the bosses want it sent through email so thats what they're gonna get. My problem is when I trim it...
  10. Photos App Trimming Videos And Then Playing Sped Up

Photos App Trimming Videos And Then Playing Sped Up: Hello, I just began recording videos straight through my camera app as an easier way to get them onto my computer than through my phone. Was hoping to be able to trim and save easily through Photos app. While the trimming was easy enough took a while to save, once I open...