Windows 10: FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

Discus and support FileHistory Talking to VPN Server in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently tried using several VPN server services, now all uninstalled. Over the last few days, I've battled with the Proxy settings getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LawrencePlummer, Jun 7, 2023.

1. FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

I recently tried using several VPN server services, now all uninstalled. Over the last few days, I've battled with the Proxy settings getting automatically enabled, it appears that I now have that under control. However, I've now noticed that my screen is being prevented from sleeping, by FileHistory.exe activity powercfg /requests. File History is turned off/disabled, but is still being turned on after a reboot. Using the Resource Monitor, I discovered that FileHistory.exe is sending network packets to 137.184.131.48, identified as a VPN Server, owned by DigitalOcean LLC in New Jersey. Anyo

:)

LawrencePlummer, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 7, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin FileHistory Talking to VPN Server :D

P4-630, Jun 7, 2023
  4. FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

1. FileHistory Talking to VPN Server - Similar Threads - FileHistory Talking VPN

2. FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FileHistory Talking to VPN Server: I recently tried using several VPN server services, now all uninstalled. Over the last few days, I've battled with the Proxy settings getting automatically enabled, it appears that I now have that under control. However, I've now noticed that my screen is being prevented from...
  3. FileHistory Talking to VPN Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FileHistory Talking to VPN Server: I recently tried using several VPN server services, now all uninstalled. Over the last few days, I've battled with the Proxy settings getting automatically enabled, it appears that I now have that under control. However, I've now noticed that my screen is being prevented from...
  4. Windows Server 2019 VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 VPN: I have set up a Windows Server 2019 with VPN.I can connect with my client, on a Windows 10 computer, to the 2019 Server VPN server using PPTP .I want to be able to see the network of my VPN server when I connect from home, on the Windows 10 laptop client. Our office network...
  5. Windows Server 2019 VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Server 2019 VPN: I have set up a Windows Server 2019 with VPN.I can connect with my client, on a Windows 10 computer, to the 2019 Server VPN server using PPTP .I want to be able to see the network of my VPN server when I connect from home, on the Windows 10 laptop client. Our office network...
  6. Windows Server 2019 VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. vpn server

vpn server: Hi I would like to know how many vpn clients a vpn server on window 10 workstation accept ? I need probably less than 5 connection. I using for the moment a window 7 and only 1 client allowed . thank you. db...
  8. VPN server

VPN server: when my VPN is on everybody thinks my internet is not on I can only use it in the USA any idea why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-server/7f223712-d26e-4787-94e9-473fb08d8c60
  9. VPN server on Windows 10

VPN server on Windows 10: How do I create my own Windows 10 VPN server so my iPhone and iPad can connect to it remotely ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-server-on-windows-10/cc3b85e1-84b3-48a1-aa40-0ead3cdb2ed7
  10. VPN Server name and address

VPN Server name and address: where do I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-server-name-and-address/a90156a2-8945-4978-be7c-3862eda8dae2