Windows 10: Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10

Discus and support Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Filemaker pro has been working perfectly until after a Windows update today. The program works until you choose to open or create a file and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonFrandle, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10

My Filemaker pro has been working perfectly until after a Windows update today. The program works until you choose to open or create a file and it just closes down with no other information.

:)

RonFrandle, Dec 12, 2018

2. Using Filemaker Pro database on Windows 10

FileMaker Pro is a Database Management System.

That version is quite old.

You need to install a more recent version. I believe they are now on version 15.

The software is available in both Windows and Mac versions.

You can download the trial version for Windows from the following link:

FileMaker 17 Platform Trial Software

See instructions how to install FileMaker:

Installing FileMaker Pro 10 and FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced

More information regarding compatibility:

FileMakerPKB

According to the above link, FileMaker version 13 and earlier are not certified compatible with Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 12, 2018
  3. FileMaker 10, FileMaker 12 and FileMaker 14 Problems

Windows 10 is having trouble with all three FileMaker 10, 12 and 14 installed. Windows 10 has eaten the FileMaker 14 logo and replaced it with the 12 logo. Windows 10 has replaced a FileMaker 14 File with a FileMaker 12 file even when opening FIleMaker 14
    in the compatibility mode.

Any ideas?

Lou Buehler, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10

i cant install filemaker pro 4.1 on windows 10, can anyone help me

Hi Garry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

File maker pro might not be compatible with Windows 10, however I suggest you to try installing filemaker in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install in
    compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

• Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer and check.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10

1. Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Filemaker Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?One Calendar knows what day and date it is, so what on earth is wrong with Windows as usual...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?...
  4. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  5. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  6. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  7. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  8. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  9. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  10. filemaker pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filemaker pro: Can this app be used with Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filemaker-pro/da2e9e06-02e8-44f0-9096-1507727b7874

Users found this page by searching for:

1. filemaker pro for windows 10

2. filemaker wont run on windows 10

3. filemaker pro 10 windows 10

4. filemaker 10 installer,
  5. filemaker pro 10 windows10,
  6. filemaker pro 10 downlaod for windows,
  7. filemaker pro 12 install on win10,
  8. filemaker pro install on windows 10,
  9. filemaker pro on windows 10,
  10. filemaker on windows,
  11. can windows 10 run older versions of File Maker Pro?