Windows 10: Filename Changes

Discus and support Filename Changes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to rename file names replacing underscores/dashes with spaces?I've got multiple files in folder, they have - in their names. How can I change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AkashSheikh, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Filename Changes

How to rename file names replacing underscores/dashes with spaces?I've got multiple files in folder, they have - in their names. How can I change the dashes with spaces in those file names? is there any way? without any paid application.

:)

AkashSheikh, Jan 14, 2022

2. Select only files that have "Copy" in the filename?

JohnnyBeGood, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Filename Changes

Why was filename changed?

Why was a filename changed. It has caused havoc in old PowerPoint Presentations using audio files.

Example:

Original Filename: Alpha Meets Omega

Changed Filename: Alpha Meets Omega (2016_03_28 18_18_15 UTC)

What exactly is the meaning of the ( UTC) suffix. I've probably got 200-300 such names.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Heavy-Duty, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Filename Changes

1. Filename Changes - Similar Threads - Filename Changes

2. Multiple Filename Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Filename Changes: Hello, I've got multiple files in folder, they have large names including 3-6 words without any space, but each word starts with capital letter. For Example: TeamStaffCrowdPeopleUnitedSucces. I want to put spaces between those words, can somenone please help me....
  3. Multiple Filename Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Filename Changes: Hello, I've got multiple files in folder, they have large names including 3-6 words without any space, but each word starts with capital letter. For Example: TeamStaffCrowdPeopleUnitedSucces. I want to put spaces between those words, can somenone please help me....
  4. Multiple Filename Changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why don't my filename changes get reflected in the actual files now?

Why don't my filename changes get reflected in the actual files now?: I'm in Windows Explorer. I select a file and make a copy. I rename the file "New Name.xlsb", as I've done for 30 years now... However, in new Microsoft work, when I then open the file in Excel for example the filename is "Original Name - Copy.xlsb" rather than "New...
  6. Why don't my filename changes get reflected in the actual files now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't my filename changes get reflected in the actual files now?: I'm in Windows Explorer. I select a file and make a copy. I rename the file "New Name.xlsb", as I've done for 30 years now... However, in new Microsoft work, when I then open the file in Excel for example the filename is "Original Name - Copy.xlsb" rather than "New...
  7. Why don't my filename changes get reflected in the actual files now?

8. Filename Letter Change

Filename Letter Change: Recently someone helped me with changing multiple filename at once using PowerShell. But now I have another question, is it possible to make first letter of every word in a filename capital letter? multiple files at once using powershell?...
  9. Filename Letter Change

Filename Letter Change: Recently someone helped me with changing multiple filename at once using PowerShell. But now I have another question, is it possible to make first letter of every word in a filename capital letter? multiple files at once using powershell?...
  10. Filename Letter Change

in Windows 10 Gaming