Windows 10: Filepicker UI host not responding

Discus and support Filepicker UI host not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My colleague running Windows 10 has a problem with the following error message when trying to attach a file from OneDrive (synced to her laptop) to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by terrydonaldson1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Filepicker UI host not responding

My colleague running Windows 10 has a problem with the following error message when trying to attach a file from OneDrive (synced to her laptop) to an email in Mail (office 365): Filepicker UI host not responding; the screen freezes and she can do nothing with the email.

we have installed all windows updates and then followed the instructions in this post

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

and the sfc tool could detect no issues (Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations). The problem still persists. (she is able to access the OneDrive files with other apps and on other devices without a problem).

any suggestions please?

:)

terrydonaldson1, Oct 11, 2018

2. FILE PICKER UI HOST DO NOT RESPOND

Hello all,

It's been a little while that each time i want to attach a file to a mail everything bug and the programm close (either on hotmail, gmail or even skype)

The message FILE PICKER UI HOST DO NOT RESPOND appear.

I check and all my programs are updated.

I would be very grateful if someone have a solution.

Thanks,

Benjamin

BenjaminChastenet, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Many Instances of File Picker UI Host

Hello Jennifer,

I was going to do all the things you suggested, but yesterday's Cumulative update might have fixed the problem, as there are no instances of File Picker UI Host showing up in Task manager. I will update this thread if it recurs.

thank you.

SubZero2007, Oct 11, 2018
  4. David_Cox Win User

Filepicker UI host not responding

File Picker Ul Host is not responding

Original message: Windows 10

Whenever I right click a file, the computer freezes. Once I got a message that " File Picker Ul Host is not responding" Any suggestions?

David_Cox, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Filepicker UI host not responding

1. Filepicker UI host not responding - Similar Threads - Filepicker host responding

2. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  3. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  4. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. File Picker UI Host not Responding

File Picker UI Host not Responding: Why will my computer not Download or Save Pictures now? It says File Picker UI Host not Responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-host-not-responding/b1156d6d-b388-4426-b936-d7ae425ecf66
  6. windows ui not responding

windows ui not responding: ok so this started a few days ago, i havent installed any new programs or downloaded anything that i can think of, ive just been home watching netflix. If i have a program open, say firefox, i can click on and use it as normal, but i cant click on another window thats open,...
  7. UI Host not responding

UI Host not responding: Hi, I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file browser and I get UI Host not responding error. Than my web browser freezers and I have to ALT-CTRL-Delete and close program. I...
  8. UI Host not responding

UI Host not responding: Hi, I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file browser and I get UI Host not responding error. Than my web browser freezers and I have to ALT-CTRL-Delete and close program. I...
  9. File Picker UI Host is not responding

File Picker UI Host is not responding: How do I correct File Picker UI Host is not responding. Everytime I try to attach a file in my email, my computer freezes and I need to shut down the program....
  10. File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive: A new problem: trying to attach a file that is located on my OneDrive to an email. Every time I try the File Picker fails to open and my browser (Edge or Chrome) freezes. Trying to close the File Picker window results in a modal message "File Picker UI Host is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file picker ui host not responding

2. file picker ui host is not responding

3. File Picker UI Host not Responding 2019

4. file picker ui host not responding windows 10,
  5. file picker not working,
  6. file picker ui crashing,
  7. file picker ui crashes,
  8. file picker ui host não está respondendo,
  9. file picker ui host crashing,
  10. windows 10 file picker ui host not working,
  11. file picker ui host not responding windows 1,