Windows 10: files altered by extra device microsoft account

Discus and support files altered by extra device microsoft account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Another device is synced to my microsoft account. Files on my hard drive, cloud, and email attachments have been altered. How do I show which device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by poorHackedBast, Oct 31, 2020.

1. files altered by extra device microsoft account

Another device is synced to my microsoft account.

Files on my hard drive, cloud, and email attachments have been altered.

How do I show which device made those changes?

:)

poorHackedBast, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, files altered by extra device microsoft account :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

files altered by extra device microsoft account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

files altered by extra device microsoft account

1. files altered by extra device microsoft account - Similar Threads - files altered extra

2. Devices on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices on microsoft account: Hi, just wondering - I've just gone onto my microsoft account and noticed the devices tab, and there is a computer there which seems familiar as in i probably used it at some point, but i am slightly confused as to when i would have done so.so, i'm just asking - whenever you...
  3. Devices on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices on microsoft account: Hi, just wondering - I've just gone onto my microsoft account and noticed the devices tab, and there is a computer there which seems familiar as in i probably used it at some point, but i am slightly confused as to when i would have done so.so, i'm just asking - whenever you...
  4. Altering Hosts file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Altering Hosts file: I am a new IT guy and I am trying to help with getting an employee connected to a website. In the past is has been simple to just alter the host file but now it keeps rejecting me saying that the file owner System requires admin permission. Thing is I am an admin and I can do...
  5. extra files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extra files: should i delete these files or are they important system files circled in blue [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extra-files/2c4a8f19-471d-457d-87d2-63a37f0bee34
  6. Remove extra "Administrator" account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove extra "Administrator" account: I sent my laptop into the shop I bought it from to get it fixed when the Wi-Fi stopped working. The issue is fine now, but when I received it back, I noticed there was an extra account named "Administrator". They probably did this so they could test my laptop without...
  7. Extra files displayed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra files displayed?: So, when I open up c drive, there are a bunch of files that are there that I don't know why they are there. Opening one of the ELUA txt files looks like I installed c++ redistributible at some point and maybe this is where it decided to put all the files? I don't know. None...
  8. Microsoft Account devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account devices: My Microsoft account shows 4 devices. Does that mean each one is connected with a digital license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-devices/4d904ebe-e588-4b52-aa9c-3ce6ad6c13bf
  9. Devices (Microsoft account)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...
  10. Devices (Microsoft account)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...