Windows 10: FILES AND FOLDER

Discus and support FILES AND FOLDER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; GOPAL KHAIRWAR INDIA DT: 5.7.2020 Sirs I am not able to open word files the folders not responding it goes off and desktop comes again. help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GOPAL KHAIRWAR _GK, Jul 5, 2020.

1. FILES AND FOLDER

GOPAL KHAIRWAR INDIA

DT: 5.7.2020

Sirs I am not able to open word files the folders not responding it goes off and desktop comes again. help me solve it. Thank u.

:)

GOPAL KHAIRWAR _GK, Jul 5, 2020
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Files remain in original folder after moving them to new folder in file explorer

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the File Explorer may be caused by some configuration or files mismatched. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you reset the folder settings from the
    Folder Options. This will reboot the folder’s preferences to its default state and remove any possible software conflict. To do this, you may follow these steps:

• Click Start, type File Explorer, and press
      Enter
    • On the File Explorer window, click the View tab > Options > Change folder and search options > View.
    • Under the Folder views section, click Reset Folders, and then select
      Yes to confirm.
    • Once you’re done, click OK, and then check if the issue persists.

Note: This process will remove the list of files that you recently opened.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 5, 2020
  4. FILES AND FOLDER

Files folders and storage

Hi Peter,

We need more information to be bale to help you better with this issue. Are you facing any issues when saving the word documents or when composing any documents?

If the issue is with saving documents, where are you trying to save them and what is the error message displayed?

I would suggest you to check if the users folder is displayed as "read only'. Open File Explorer, click on the driver where windows is installed, and open the users folder. Right click on the users folder, and then check in the general tab, if it is shown
    as 'read only'. If yes, I would suggest you to try these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are

located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child

object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click

Ok.

Bennet Martin, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

FILES AND FOLDER

1. FILES AND FOLDER - Similar Threads - FILES FOLDER

2. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  3. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  4. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  5. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  6. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

7. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  8. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  9. Same file name on same folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  10. Same file name on same folder

Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...