Windows 10: files and notes

Discus and support files and notes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, i am trying to script and change files, but i changed everything to notes and i need to undo it, how do i do that? or do i need to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alexander bjarki, Mar 19, 2019.

1. files and notes

hi, i am trying to script and change files, but i changed everything to notes and i need to undo it, how do i do that?

or do i need to do that?

:)

alexander bjarki, Mar 19, 2019

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

I just tried that and it says Windows Resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

dorothyy0714, Mar 19, 2019
  4. files and notes

ActiveSync 4.5 will not syncronize unresolved notes/files

I followed a suggestion from another ActiveSyn problems post site. After an attempted syn, delete the notes or files or both from the sync list. Allow a new sync to take place, which should complete without a problem. Then go back and add notes, files or
    both back to the sync list and try sync-ing again. This has worked for me a couple of times.

Prof Mike T, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

files and notes

1. files and notes - Similar Threads - files notes

2. I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?: I have tried everything, usb 2.0 3.0, usb-C to usb-C, I go to the portable device MTP driver and it gives a code 31 cannot load driver, so I tried manually updating the driver and it gives the same code. I followed guides on registry editing, I did the net localgroup...
  3. I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?: I have tried everything, usb 2.0 3.0, usb-C to usb-C, I go to the portable device MTP driver and it gives a code 31 cannot load driver, so I tried manually updating the driver and it gives the same code. I followed guides on registry editing, I did the net localgroup...
  4. I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Tool for assign some notes to an file and show u at glance if u hoover over these

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool for assign some notes to an file and show u at glance if u hoover over these: Hello Folks, in think about this while i'm working with my excel files and it ill be great having an tool which im able to add some notes and i can see these ones if im just hoover over the file. does anyone know an tool like that ? best regards...
  6. Tool for assign some notes to an file and show u at glance if u hoover over these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tool for assign some notes to an file and show u at glance if u hoover over these: Hello Folks, in think about this while i'm working with my excel files and it ill be great having an tool which im able to add some notes and i can see these ones if im just hoover over the file. does anyone know an tool like that ? best regards...
  7. Tool for assign some notes to an file and show u at glance if u hoover over these

8. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  9. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  10. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...