Windows 10: Files and software being shared between profiles

Discus and support Files and software being shared between profiles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I created another profile on my laptop to use just for my office. But when I create local user, it brings over stuff from my main account with games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MetalKnight, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Files and software being shared between profiles

I created another profile on my laptop to use just for my office. But when I create local user, it brings over stuff from my main account with games and other software. Also, I downloaded Adobe Acrobat on my work profile and it also shows up on my main profile. Is there any way to make these profiles completely separate and independent of each other?Using Windows 10, MSI GP66 laptop.

:)

MetalKnight, Jun 28, 2022
  2. trans6 Win User

Sharing files between profiles

After a whole day struggling with a damaged profile, I have no choice but to create a new one and miragate all my files and settings over. At the moment I can't access the folders in my old profile I'm getting an error message that says 'you don't currently have permissions to access this folder' I've set it to share in my old profile, tried numerous tutorials online but no joy. Any suggestions?

trans6, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Files and software being shared between profiles

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Files and software being shared between profiles

1. Files and software being shared between profiles - Similar Threads - Files software being

2. Files and software being shared between profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files and software being shared between profiles: I created another profile on my laptop to use just for my office. But when I create local user, it brings over stuff from my main account with games and other software. Also, I downloaded Adobe Acrobat on my work profile and it also shows up on my main profile. Is there any...
  3. Files and software being shared between profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files and software being shared between profiles: I created another profile on my laptop to use just for my office. But when I create local user, it brings over stuff from my main account with games and other software. Also, I downloaded Adobe Acrobat on my work profile and it also shows up on my main profile. Is there any...
  4. sharing file between computer

sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  5. sharing file between computer

in Windows 10 Support
    sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  6. make new windows 10 profile not sharing any software or information between them

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    make new windows 10 profile not sharing any software or information between them: want to make a new account on my computer so i can have one account with all my games and other non work software and another account that cant access any of the other accounts software, yet everytime i make a new local account it takes software from the other account. do i...
  7. Best file sharing software between Android and Win 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best file sharing software between Android and Win 10 PC?: Is there any software that can even let me share folders not only specific files? submitted by /u/Zaydh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioo4ea/best_file_sharing_software_between_android_and/
  8. sharing files between computers.

sharing files between computers.: Let me be clear. I have a windows 7 computer and a windows 10 computer, I'm having a hideous time trying to share files between the computers, (I DO NOT WANT TO USE AN ONLINE FILE SHARING SYSTEM TO SHARE THE FILES.) I.E. Onedrive. both computers are on the same network...
  9. Software to manage file sharing between different OS systems

Software to manage file sharing between different OS systems: Some years ago, maybe even a decade or so, I had an application that provided a connection between computer systems. I had a Mac laptop at the time and a Windows HTPC. It offered more options than just connecting shared folders, but made it so much easier for sharing as well...
  10. Sharing files between profiles

Sharing files between profiles: After a whole day struggling with a damaged profile, I have no choice but to create a new one and miragate all my files and settings over. At the moment I can't access the folders in my old profile I'm getting an error message that says 'you don't currently have permissions...