Windows 10: Files are not displayed (Windows 10)?

Discus and support Files are not displayed (Windows 10)? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Heyho! now my files are no longer displayed in Photoshop or Illustrator when I want to export or embed images. Do I have to restore the whole PC or can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Flauschiq, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Flauschiq Win User

Files are not displayed (Windows 10)?

Heyho! now my files are no longer displayed in Photoshop or Illustrator when I want to export or embed images. Do I have to restore the whole PC or can I delete or install the files?

Recently downloaded a new theme but before that I created a restore point which does not work. Thanks in advance for the answers!

Files are not displayed (Windows 10)? 0_big.png

:)

Flauschiq, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Projecting to an external display

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to use external display with windows 10.

This usually occurs if the video driver was not installed properly or not configured correctly.so I would suggest you to reinstall the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Uninstall Display Adapter drivers

I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and reinstall them in compatibility mode.

To uninstall the driver, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type devmgmt.msc
    • Right click on the driver you want to uninstall
    • Click on Uninstall
    • Restart the system
    After the computer restarts, install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Select the setup file
    • Right click on it and click on
      properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select the operating system
    • Click Ok.
    Hope it helps, do get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Arul_D, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Files are not displayed (Windows 10)? - Similar Threads - Files are displayed

2. Thumbnails for MP4 files not displaying in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails for MP4 files not displaying in windows 10: Hi there.I've been facing this problem for a very long time and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried all the setting changes that were recommended on other forums and this Microsoft support site as well. But no use.The thumbnails for other formats like MOV, are...
  3. Thumbnails for MP4 files not displaying in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails for MP4 files not displaying in windows 10: Hi there.I've been facing this problem for a very long time and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried all the setting changes that were recommended on other forums and this Microsoft support site as well. But no use.The thumbnails for other formats like MOV, are...
  4. Thumbnails for MP4 files not displaying in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Many File Thumbnails will not Display on Windows 10 but some will Display

Many File Thumbnails will not Display on Windows 10 but some will Display: I realize that some media file thumbnails will show but some won't, Please help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-file-thumbnails-will-not-display-on-windows/7cbb6733-9ada-4828-87c8-068b8f8415cb
  6. Display of files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display of files: In Windows 7 the list of files was displayed in a column and when the bottom of the window was reached the next file would be displayed in an adjacent column. In Windows 10 the columns have unlimited length. To view subsequent files in Windows 10 I must scroll down. How can I...
  7. .jpg files not displaying iin windows 10

.jpg files not displaying iin windows 10: how to display ,jpg files in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files-not-displaying-iin-windows-10/43153e4a-b687-4d1f-96f4-920f947ece60"
  8. Display of files displayed in Windows Explorer

Display of files displayed in Windows Explorer: I am running Win10 Pro on a Surface Pro and I want to NOT have the Widows Explorer sub-total my files by date. Unfortunately I can't find anything anywhere that tells me how to accomplish that. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks for your help....
  9. Win 10 Display of Icons on Files

Win 10 Display of Icons on Files: Win 10 doesn't show the file icon, only Irfanview logo or whatever packages I use for graphics in "Details" view. I have to use the icon view (EL, L, M, S) that puts the icons side by side [not as easy as a "Details" listing for me]. It's O.K. in Win 7 - and I checked the...
  10. Displaying Thumbnails for .jpg files in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displaying Thumbnails for .jpg files in Windows 10 File Explorer: For some reason I cannot get File Explorer in Windows 10 to display thumbnails of my .jpg files. That makes scanning through hundreds of photos very tedious. I am using a desktop, a standard display monitor, manual keyboard, and mouse -- no touch screen. I have done...