Windows 10: Files are not working

Discus and support Files are not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been in a great problem. In the past few days, I installed windows 10 enterprise edition from windows 10 home. I chose to keep my files during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MDTurjo, May 16, 2022.

1. MDTurjo Win User

Files are not working

I have been in a great problem. In the past few days, I installed windows 10 enterprise edition from windows 10 home. I chose to keep my files during installation. But yet, I can't open any of my files. I am seeing a attention note. Please see that note's screenshot that I provided. Don't forget to help me with this.

:)

MDTurjo, May 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 16, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2022
  4. Files are not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Files are not working

1. Files are not working - Similar Threads - Files are working

2. Files are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are not working: I have been in a great problem. In the past few days, I installed windows 10 enterprise edition from windows 10 home. I chose to keep my files during installation. But yet, I can't open any of my files. I am seeing a attention note. Please see that note's screenshot that I...
  3. Files are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files are not working: I have been in a great problem. In the past few days, I installed windows 10 enterprise edition from windows 10 home. I chose to keep my files during installation. But yet, I can't open any of my files. I am seeing a attention note. Please see that note's screenshot that I...
  4. File explorer not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer not working: I can still open file explorer using run and windows+e but i cant open it from cortana and even when i have file explorer open using run or windows+e it doesnt appear on the task manager at all i dont know what happened please help submitted by /u/splashgamer11 [link]...
  5. File explorer not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer not working: This PC is not loading correctly, and One Drive is not responding *Confused 131723
  6. File Explorer: Unhide files not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: Unhide files not working: In my music folders, there are files that are not being displayed. How do I get them to display? Please note that hidden files is in fact set to display. 126988
  7. Unhide files not working in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhide files not working in File Explorer: I have File Explorer set to show hidden files. In my music folders, there are files that are not being displayed. How do I get them to display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-files-not-working-in-file-explorer/b21e60eb-4bd5-4856-9c81-ad774b7690a1"
  8. File properties not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File properties not working: OK, so I open up "file properties" and I want to change the program that opens a particular file type when I double click it. Windows 10 won't let me do this. None of the buttons work - the "Change" or the "advanced". I can change tabs, but I cannot change the default...
  9. File History not working

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History not working: I have Windows 10 installed on 2 PCs, with setups that are very similar to each other. On No. 1 PC, I have successfully set up File History to back up selected folders. However, although I have set up File History identically on No. 2 PC (and have selected folders for...
  10. Restore Files in File History not working

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Files in File History not working: On July 12, I activated File History and set it to backup Daily. Since then I made changes to a document on July 13 and again on July 14 for testing purposes, but when I went to restore an earlier version of that document on July 14 I only saw the July 12 version. I then...