Windows 10: Files cant be Made

Discus and support Files cant be Made in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; im using some apps that make Files like txt to write the results But I Dont know why its no Longer works my app cant make files anymore i tried some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iiihero4, Feb 20, 2019.

1. iiihero4 Win User

Files cant be Made

im using some apps that make Files like txt to write the results But I Dont know why its no Longer works my app cant make files anymore i tried some apps and the same happened

thanks

:)

iiihero4, Feb 20, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Feb 20, 2019
  4. AM*
    Am* Win User

Files cant be Made

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

Thema:

Files cant be Made

1. Files cant be Made - Similar Threads - Files cant Made

2. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a startup made with .bat file: Hello,i runned a .bat file that conteined this script : @Echo off "path" Exit ;the script launchs a program at the startup, how can i undo this?thanks for ur help...
  3. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo a startup made with .bat file: Hello,i runned a .bat file that conteined this script : @Echo off "path" Exit ;the script launchs a program at the startup, how can i undo this?thanks for ur help...
  4. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  6. File Explorer made a oopsie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer made a oopsie: Hello, I'm a little disgruntled at the file explorer as I noticed the 6 folders that are in this pc is no longer on the left side bar and I'm really aggravated at the fact that those 6 folders are no longer on the left side as it was for me a easier way to get to my downloads...
  7. File Explorer made a oopsie

File Explorer made a oopsie: Hello, I'm a little disgruntled at the file explorer as I noticed the 6 folders that are in this pc is no longer on the left side bar and I'm really aggravated at the fact that those 6 folders are no longer on the left side as it was for me a easier way to get to my downloads...
  8. Renaming a User file made it disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renaming a User file made it disappear: Hi, I've always only had 1 user on my PC, and it has always had the incorrect name, so i thought id finally change it, i Signed into another account called Administrator, when i went to C:\Users to change the name of my user, the file disappeared and can no longer sign into...
  9. Files suddenly made "hidden", with consequences

in Windows 10 Support
    Files suddenly made "hidden", with consequences: I suddenly found that I couldn't edit a WordPad doc that is saved on my desktop and save the edited version - "Access denied". Then noticed that many icons on the desktop are "greyed out". Tested resizing a jpg on the desktop and saving it - "JPG save error! Can't open file...
  10. Self made file in Notepad.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Self made file in Notepad.: Greetings, I just noticed in my Documents list a file called "Duplicate Files". I didn't make that file and I'm the only one who uses this Laptop computer. I opened the file and that's when I found that approximately 300 duplicate files were saved in Notepad. Why Notepad and...