Windows 10: Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved

Discus and support Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Yet another bug has been discovered in Windows 10 v1809 which results in a false sense of files copied or moved from a ZIP or archive files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 25, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved

WinClub, Oct 25, 2018
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved

Copying files over?

Copied files over using DriveImageXML. It looks as though everything was copied, but when I try to boot from the drive, I cannot. *Frown Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved :(

satindemon4u, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved

1. Files copied from ZIP file might not have been copied or moved - Similar Threads - Files copied ZIP

2. I cannot copy, move or delete a zip file in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot copy, move or delete a zip file in Windows 11: The prior post on this, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files-in-windows-11/e9da9732-3285-46ee-8ba6-8e1c32680f86suggests it is a fault with Carbonite. However, I do not have Carbonite. Any left- or right-click on a zip file just shuts down explorer...
  3. I cannot copy, move or delete a zip file in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot copy, move or delete a zip file in Windows 11: The prior post on this, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files-in-windows-11/e9da9732-3285-46ee-8ba6-8e1c32680f86suggests it is a fault with Carbonite. However, I do not have Carbonite. Any left- or right-click on a zip file just shuts down explorer...
  4. Moving or Copying Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving or Copying Files: My new Windows 11 is disappointing because it fails to incorporate Windows 10 excellent file management system when it comes to sending or copying a file. Is there any thought to bringing that feature into W11?...
  5. Moving or Copying Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving or Copying Files: My new Windows 11 is disappointing because it fails to incorporate Windows 10 excellent file management system when it comes to sending or copying a file. Is there any thought to bringing that feature into W11?...
  6. copy move files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy move files: Hi I am a photographer and on Windows 10 I manually copy images to backup all the time.... I want to copy files to backup and filter only by name & size and not by Date/Time... Because of Daylight Saving Time many times my backup files do not jive with the original files...
  7. Photos lost while being copied from phone to computer. Photos might have been copied to...

Photos lost while being copied from phone to computer. Photos might have been copied to...: This morning I was attempting to copy photos from an recently retired phone via USB to my pc. When I plugged the device in I declined the option to copy using one drive as I an not familiar with the possibilities of using one drive. Unknow to me why the files on my cell phone...
  8. Why is cut/copy options even available in a zip file. If you copy files from a .ZIP file...

Why is cut/copy options even available in a zip file. If you copy files from a .ZIP file...: Using File Explorer with an open zip file, why does the right click shortcut menu list the enabled options to cut or copy a file or folder? The clipboard does not copy a zipped file or folder because the paste option is not available when you try to paste. This is a...
  9. EFS copying , moving files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EFS copying , moving files: Hello, I am preparing for the MD-100 certification and I have a question about copying or moving EFS files. According to Exam Ref MD-100 Windows 10 by Andrew Bettany on page #188 "EFS will prevent attempts to copy or move encrypted data by anyone except users who have the...
  10. Edge - "This File Might Have Been Moved Or Deleted"

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - "This File Might Have Been Moved Or Deleted": Hi Everyone, Not sure if anybody else is experiencing the same thing or not, but if I download an .exe type of file & try running it (after it downloads), I get the message "This file might have been moved or deleted". For example, if I download Firefox, it will give me...