Windows 10: Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

Discus and support Files disappears one by one when opening folder ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Some times when I open a folder, files start to disappear one by one and then shows, I have took a video of it you can see it link below.Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [-Vincent-], Aug 19, 2022.

1. Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

Hi,Some times when I open a folder, files start to disappear one by one and then shows, I have took a video of it you can see it link below.Anyone suggests what could cause this problem ?https://streamable.com/fu6701

:)

[-Vincent-], Aug 19, 2022
  2. silkstone Win User

Disappearing folder

I've encountered a strange problem in windows 10 where I tried to delete a file in a folder, but ended up deleting the whole directory. It did so without the usual pop-up to confirm delete or say it was too big for the recycle bin. It was my Videos folder, so pretty big, but the disk allocation has also remained the same.

I've always had a problem with 'double icons' for the different user folders, including videos, and so I'm thinking it could have something to do with the whole thing, especially as now one of the two video folders has disappeared from the users folders.

The first thing i tried was 'Undo delete', but it just bought the folder back with non of the contents. Then, I went straight to Recuva, but it came up blank (there must have been over 50 videos in the folder)

I'm at a little bit of a loss as where to start looking for this disappeared folder and was hoping someone might have some suggestions?

Screenshots below:

Files disappears one by one when opening folder ! upload_2017-4-1_22-11-14-png.png

silkstone, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

1. Files disappears one by one when opening folder ! - Similar Threads - Files disappears opening

2. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: this problem did not occur on windows 10 but after i upgraded this problem consistantly occurs where each name blanks out and i cant edit any file or interact with it untill every name blanks out and reappears...
  3. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: this problem did not occur on windows 10 but after i upgraded this problem consistantly occurs where each name blanks out and i cant edit any file or interact with it untill every name blanks out and reappears...
  4. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: I've been dealing with a persistent issue the last several weeks and it seems like restarting my PC completely resolves it for a day or two. So occasionally when I open up a folder in explorer I have to wait to do anything because all the files in said folder will have their...
  5. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: I've been dealing with a persistent issue the last several weeks and it seems like restarting my PC completely resolves it for a day or two. So occasionally when I open up a folder in explorer I have to wait to do anything because all the files in said folder will have their...
  6. Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files disappears one by one when opening folder !: Hi,Some times when I open a folder, files start to disappear one by one and then shows, I have took a video of it you can see it link below.Anyone suggests what could cause this problem ?https://streamable.com/fu6701...
  7. Files disappears one by one when opening folder !

Files disappears one by one when opening folder !: Hi,Some times when I open a folder, files start to disappear one by one and then shows, I have took a video of it you can see it link below.Anyone suggests what could cause this problem ?https://streamable.com/fu6701...
  8. File Explorer hangs and loads files one by one when open folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer hangs and loads files one by one when open folder: When I open certain folders on my Windows 10 PC, Explorer freezes up and I have to wait for the folder contents to individually "load" before it unfreezes. I recorded this video of the issue: The first time I encountered this glitch was a few weeks ago, immediately after I...
  9. File Explorer hangs and loads files one by one when open folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer hangs and loads files one by one when open folder: NOTE TO MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES AND INDEPENDENT ADVISORS: I kindly request that you don't reply with a generic copy/pasted wall of text until you've read this entire first post. No disrespect, I just don't want to waste anyone's time with suggestions that I've already tried or...
  10. File Explorer freezes and loads files one by one when I open certain folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer freezes and loads files one by one when I open certain folders: NOTE TO MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES AND INDEPENDENT ADVISORS: I kindly request that you don't reply with a generic copy/pasted wall of text until you've read this entire first post. No disrespect, I just don't want to waste anyone's time with suggestions that I've already tried or...