Windows 10: Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

Discus and support Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently updated windows and when I did the downloads section of the files explorer shows only recent files, previously it showed all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeneralUserAC, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

I just recently updated windows and when I did the downloads section of the files explorer shows only recent files, previously it showed all my personal files in alphabetical order, Does anyone know how to change it back?

:)

GeneralUserAC, Sep 1, 2019

2. File explorer not showing recently downloaded files

File explorer has stopped showing recently downloaded files. Material I have downloaded since Sep 2 has stopped displaying in file explorer. I can see it when I look at downloads in, say, Excel, but they don't appear when looking at them in file explorer.

What on earth is going on? This is completely unacceptable, clearly.

Robert Ashcroft, Sep 1, 2019
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Future of TPU Download Section

Well i personally see less of a need for a downloads section other than to host your own programs like GPU-Z.
    • Most demos you can download using torrents or direct on the official website.
    • Trailers you can get on other various sites dedicated to gaming or youtube (other video hosting sites).
    • Programs i download from file hippo or directly from the official website.
    The only time i use TPU own servers is when i see new drivers posted on the news section, then i use the TPU servers but likewise i could get them from the official website. Steam will update your drivers for you also.

Im struggling to think of any foreseeable use for that extra bandwidth.

MilkyWay, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Cruvenium Win User

Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

[IE6] Internet Explorer Cannot Download / [SITE]

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my Internet Explorer 6.

In any website I try to access, I get this

Internet Explorer cannot download / SITE
    Internet Explorere was not able to open this internet site.

There's a downloading file right behind it. I'm just trying to access a site, but it shows that. Why is it? Is there a way to cure this error?

Cruvenium, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

1. Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads - Similar Threads - Files explorer downloads

2. File explorer showing unwanted things in recent and favorites section need to be fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer showing unwanted things in recent and favorites section need to be fixed: File explore is not showing my recent activated showing only from the one drive need to be fixed.and the favorites section is showing irrelevant files...
  3. File explorer showing unwanted things in recent and favorites section need to be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer showing unwanted things in recent and favorites section need to be fixed: File explore is not showing my recent activated showing only from the one drive need to be fixed.and the favorites section is showing irrelevant files...
  4. Downloaded Files Not Showing In Guest VM File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Files Not Showing In Guest VM File Explorer: Downloading vm iso files appear in File Explorer on my Windows 10 OS, but not in the vm File Explorer. This happens with VS Code and Virtualbox. I download the appropriate iso file and save in folder with the OS name. When I go to select the file to initiate the installation...
  5. Downloaded Files Not Showing In Guest VM File Explorer

Downloaded Files Not Showing In Guest VM File Explorer: Downloading vm iso files appear in File Explorer on my Windows 10 OS, but not in the vm File Explorer. This happens with VS Code and Virtualbox. I download the appropriate iso file and save in folder with the OS name. When I go to select the file to initiate the installation...
  6. File explorer->downloads only showing folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer->downloads only showing folders: Recently when i checked my files to delete some stuff to make space for more. I noticed that i couldn't see any of my files other than my folder. I checked if it was to due with the view but wasn't that. I've tried restarting windows explorer but dosen't work. I know i...
  7. File explorer->downloads only showing folders

File explorer->downloads only showing folders: Recently when i checked my files to delete some stuff to make space for more. I noticed that i couldn't see any of my files other than my folder. I checked if it was to due with the view but wasn't that. I've tried restarting windows explorer but dosen't work. I know i...
  8. my downloaded files isnt showing up in recent files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloaded files isnt showing up in recent files: I deleted everything on recent files since it looked messy. When I started downloading packs for my sims it didn't show up. I've tried many things, but it only shows up on downloaded. The thing is that other things started showing up but not my downloaded files....
  9. my downloaded files isnt showing up in recent files

my downloaded files isnt showing up in recent files: I deleted everything on recent files since it looked messy. When I started downloading packs for my sims it didn't show up. I've tried many things, but it only shows up on downloaded. The thing is that other things started showing up but not my downloaded files....
  10. my downloaded files isnt showing up in recent files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing