Windows 10: Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

Discus and support Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently updated windows and when I did the downloads section of the files explorer shows only recent files, previously it showed all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeneralUserAC, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

I just recently updated windows and when I did the downloads section of the files explorer shows only recent files, previously it showed all my personal files in alphabetical order, Does anyone know how to change it back?

:)

GeneralUserAC, Sep 1, 2019

2. File explorer not showing recently downloaded files

File explorer has stopped showing recently downloaded files. Material I have downloaded since Sep 2 has stopped displaying in file explorer. I can see it when I look at downloads in, say, Excel, but they don't appear when looking at them in file explorer.

What on earth is going on? This is completely unacceptable, clearly.

Robert Ashcroft, Sep 1, 2019
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Future of TPU Download Section

Well i personally see less of a need for a downloads section other than to host your own programs like GPU-Z.
    • Most demos you can download using torrents or direct on the official website.
    • Trailers you can get on other various sites dedicated to gaming or youtube (other video hosting sites).
    • Programs i download from file hippo or directly from the official website.
    The only time i use TPU own servers is when i see new drivers posted on the news section, then i use the TPU servers but likewise i could get them from the official website. Steam will update your drivers for you also.

Im struggling to think of any foreseeable use for that extra bandwidth.

MilkyWay, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Cruvenium Win User

Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

[IE6] Internet Explorer Cannot Download / [SITE]

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my Internet Explorer 6.

In any website I try to access, I get this

Internet Explorer cannot download / SITE
    Internet Explorere was not able to open this internet site.

There's a downloading file right behind it. I'm just trying to access a site, but it shows that. Why is it? Is there a way to cure this error?

Cruvenium, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

1. Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads - Similar Threads - Files explorer downloads

2. Internet Explorer is downloading files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer is downloading files: I have accidentally set internet explorer as my default for downloading apps, but I do not like Internet explorer's slow download speed, can I change my default for downloading apps back to the original? I use Chrome, and I just do not like IE....
  3. DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS: I RAN WIN 10 VER, 1903 X64 (KB450254) update. Now the DOWNLOADS folder is divided into 6 sections. I want the old setup back but don't see that option on the properties section. Bruk251...
  4. File Explorer Downloads Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Downloads Folder: After the 1903 update, the Download's folder in File Explorer is now showing a history of downloads, e.g., notice that Downloads is showing a download from "Last week (1)". How can I stop this folder from keeping track of downloads and have it behave as all the other system...
  5. File Explorer will not show "recent files"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer will not show "recent files": I have had this problem: that File Explorer will not show "recent files" on Windows 10 for a long time. I have Googled and searched for answers on here and elsewhere and cannot find a solution. I know it's supposed to show these files. How can I fix this?...
  6. Recently downloaded something.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently downloaded something.: [ATTACH]The task bar above appeared after downloading something. I have never seen this before and when I go into taskmanager to close it, I don't find anything. I am slightly worried about this, is it normal?...
  7. File Explorer - Downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer - Downloads: Attached is my operating system, not showing product[ATTACH] keys. Files in my Downloads Folder have been disappearing for weeks. Yesterday 11/12/2018, I downloads a file from Bleepiing Computer I know it completed because I went to the folder yesterday and ran the file...
  8. File Explorer isn't showing recent files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Explorer isn't showing recent files: My new laptop has Windows10 pre-installed. It crashed and file explorer won't now show recent files. It seems to be showing recent folders but there are no recent files. Settings/personalisation/start shows "recently opened files" is turned "on" and File Explorer is showing...
  9. File Explorer and Recent Files

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and Recent Files: At work, I'll open files on a network path that is only accessible at work, e.g. \\mywork.org\shares\file.xyz These files will appear in my recent list when opening File Explorer (Win+E). The problem I have is at home where that network path is not accessible, and the...
  10. File Explorer - Quick Access Does Not Show Recent Files

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - Quick Access Does Not Show Recent Files: For some strange reasons, File Explorer no longer shows the Recent files. Is there any way to fix this?*Rolleyes 58261