Windows 10: Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is...

Discus and support Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is an icon called uploads with the desktop contents. Other than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenDery_912, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is...

Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is an icon called uploads with the desktop contents. Other than that, I have noticed the following:I started getting messages about deleted files when I was doing something else unrelated. I had to repair and reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud when I haven't had to fo quite some time. There has been some strange issues like some things working slow. I have also had a few issues with an antivirus app, and too many popups. Other than that I can't think of what could have caused this. At a certain point, Internet

:)

KathleenDery_912, Jul 3, 2021

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is...

1. Files explorer in Windows 10 not showing desktop icon. Even in OneDrive. However, there is... - Similar Threads - Files explorer showing

2. File Explorer with pc desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer with pc desktop icons: i have always used File Explorer to open and use other folders, but now i only get devices.. i am using windows 11.. any help to go from one to the other, thanks...
  3. Not showing desktop folder icon in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not showing desktop folder icon in File Explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedPlammer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wmskhz/not_showing_desktop_folder_icon_in_file_explorer/
  4. OneDrive Desktop Icons on new Computer Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Desktop Icons on new Computer Not Showing: Hi, I have an employee that just got a new work computer. She has signed into OneDrive on the new computer, and it has updated all of her data, says it is up to date. However, her Desktop Icons are not showing on her new computer. We can go into her File Explorer, and...
  5. File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10: [ATTACH]File Explorer helps you find your files and folders, but sometimes it seems like […] This article File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Desktop folder not showing in file explorer; Windows 10

Desktop folder not showing in file explorer; Windows 10: I have a new build pc with Windows 10. When I look at file explorer I'm not seeing the "desktop" folder, although I'm seeing 2 x "download" folders, each of which show the 3 folders I actually have on my desktop... [ATTACH] Even if I drill down into "Windows C: / Users",...
  7. Desktop folder not showing in Windows 10 file explorer

Desktop folder not showing in Windows 10 file explorer: I have a new build pc with Windows 10. When I look at file explorer I'm not seeing the "desktop" folder, although I'm seeing 2 x "download" folders, each of which show the 3 folders I actually have on my desktop [ATTACH] Even if I go drill down into "Windows C: / Users",...
  8. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  9. Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?: [img] any idea to fix this ? 82578
  10. Explorer not showing Desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer not showing Desktop icons?: Hey all, I noticed that when opening Desktop in Windows Explorer, it doesn't show any of the icons of This PC, My Documents, Network and Recycle Bin. I have enabled these icons to be shown on the Desktop through the "Desktop Icons Settings" option. However, Explorer...