Windows 10: Files folder won't let me upload.

Discus and support Files folder won't let me upload. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using google chrome as my default browser. When I try to upload a file ie. applying for a job I keep getting "program not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkmedSafari, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Files folder won't let me upload.

Hello, I am currently using google chrome as my default browser. When I try to upload a file ie. applying for a job I keep getting "program not responding". I am sure I tried everything, restarting computer, updating chrome and computer, drag & drop the file. Nothing seems to be working. hope someone can help. Thanks.

:)

AkmedSafari, Sep 3, 2020
  2. AFTommy Win User

Folder won"t go away

I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land"

Files folder won't let me upload. [​IMG]

AFTommy, Sep 3, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 3, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Files folder won't let me upload.

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Files folder won't let me upload.

1. Files folder won't let me upload. - Similar Threads - Files folder won't

2. I can see the files in the zip folder but it won't let me open the file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see the files in the zip folder but it won't let me open the file.: I have a zip folder and I can't open the files inside to print or convert to adobe. How can I open the files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-the-files-in-the-zip-folder-but-it-wont/d333f285-099c-4d58-a126-d6fb6ff850d5
  3. I can see the files in the zip folder but it won't let me open the file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can see the files in the zip folder but it won't let me open the file.: I have a zip folder and I can't open the files inside to print or convert to adobe. How can I open the files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-the-files-in-the-zip-folder-but-it-wont/d333f285-099c-4d58-a126-d6fb6ff850d5
  4. I can see the files in the zip folder but it won't let me open the file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  6. It won't let me in?

It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  7. Won't let me upgrade

Won't let me upgrade: I've been using windows for years and I like the updates and trying to cope up with it.However, I tried to upgrade this time to Windows 11 but it's saying I'm not eligible , I'm using a core i5 processor and a tuf-z370 plus board.What is the problem?...
  8. Windows won't let me delete a folder

Windows won't let me delete a folder: I run VM's on my machine and share folders between the VM and my host Windows 10 laptop. Typically everything runs fine, but when I manipulate folders within the VM/host shared space, sometimes Windows locks up the folder. I say Windows because I have shut down the VMs yet...
  9. File explorer won't let me uncheck the " expand to current folder" and "show all folders"

File explorer won't let me uncheck the " expand to current folder" and "show all folders": My issue is quite simple. One day somehow the windows automatically checked these options, and despite everything I have tried, including unchecking from the Navigation Pane, unchecking from the Option, it did't work at all. I opened the regedit under...
  10. Windows won't let me delete a file

Windows won't let me delete a file: I cannot delete a file from Windows. I've tried deleting from the desktop, a file saved to my computer, and a file saved to a network. Prior to this morning I was able to delete all of these. I have tried right click > delete and dragging the file to the recycling bin. I have...