Windows 10: [FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings..

Discus and support [FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Nemohu otevřít soubor s jinými koncovkami .. např WINRAR - .rar Klepnul jsem na pravé tlačítko myši a zvolil (a) "otevřít v aplikaci" a zvolil (a)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adam Pavlíček, Nov 8, 2018.

1. [FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings..

Nemohu otevřít soubor s jinými koncovkami ..

např

WINRAR - .rar

Klepnul jsem na pravé tlačítko myši a zvolil (a) "otevřít v aplikaci" a zvolil (a) WINRAR jako výchozí. Pokusil jsem se otevřít další soubor .rar

- ikona byla stejná. níže

- vyskočil "aplikace se nemůže otevřít, nemáte přidružené žádné aplikace" ...

[FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings.. d195ef13-cbd6-4cee-bca7-53fe41b01cee?upload=true.png

Ikona vypadá takto ...

stejné pro .zip a další

Přeloženo pomocí služby GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Omlouvám se za svou angličtinu..

Děkuji za každý komentář.

:)

Adam Pavlíček, Nov 8, 2018

2. Files folders and storage

Hi Peter,

We need more information to be bale to help you better with this issue. Are you facing any issues when saving the word documents or when composing any documents?

If the issue is with saving documents, where are you trying to save them and what is the error message displayed?

I would suggest you to check if the users folder is displayed as "read only'. Open File Explorer, click on the driver where windows is installed, and open the users folder. Right click on the users folder, and then check in the general tab, if it is shown
    as 'read only'. If yes, I would suggest you to try these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are

located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child

object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click

Ok.

Bennet Martin, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Nov 8, 2018
  4. dark2099 Win User

[FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings..

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

[FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings..

1. [FILES, FOLDERS & STORAGE] Cannot open a file with other endings.. - Similar Threads - FILES FOLDERS STORAGE

2. CANNOT OPEN MP3 FILE IN A WORD FILE SHARED BY OTHER.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANNOT OPEN MP3 FILE IN A WORD FILE SHARED BY OTHER.: Help, I cannot open this mp3. I tried to use the method that change authenticated user in properties but cannot. Thanks for helpinh me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mp3-file-in-a-word-file-shared-by/a96695f3-1a38-4e0b-ac86-5563ba4727a6
  3. CANNOT OPEN MP3 FILE IN A WORD FILE SHARED BY OTHER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT OPEN MP3 FILE IN A WORD FILE SHARED BY OTHER.: Help, I cannot open this mp3. I tried to use the method that change authenticated user in properties but cannot. Thanks for helpinh me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mp3-file-in-a-word-file-shared-by/a96695f3-1a38-4e0b-ac86-5563ba4727a6
  4. CANNOT OPEN MP3 FILE IN A WORD FILE SHARED BY OTHER.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Open Folders or Files

Cannot Open Folders or Files: I copied a folder from my account Account A to another account Account B. I then switched to Account B and tried to open the folder. I received an error message "Application not found". I found that strange so I looked at the folder properties and it clearly identifies in...
  6. Files, Folders & Storage

Files, Folders & Storage: The Extend Volume button is greyed out when i was trying to extend the volume of C Drive. I saw what to do on the website but nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-folders-storage/e6687553-644f-4507-833a-d45b8346beb9
  7. Windows / FILES , FOLDERS & STORAGE

Windows / FILES , FOLDERS & STORAGE: So, i took a bunch of screenshots a few days back. But when I am trying to find them, I can't find them in the "Screenshot" folder in Pictures. I googled this problem and found articles related to Paint but that didn't help me since I am searching for screenshots taken a few...
  8. the 'other' folder in storage

the 'other' folder in storage: I suddenly found that folder "other" full (or nearly full) this impairs the storage of my computer, how do I delete all that volume (402GB in my case) so I regain my computer use...
  9. Files, folders and storage

Files, folders and storage: can edge open a zip file for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-folders-and-storage/1dce76de-53e6-4643-b6fa-55302d8aff86"
  10. Cannot open files from other websites or emails

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open files from other websites or emails: When I attempt to open a URL from another site or from an email, I get an error window that reads: "an invalid value for registry." Also, sometimes I get a window with a message that reads about an illegal activity being attempted regarding a Key designated for removal. Can...