Windows 10: files for Windows 10 setup

Discus and support files for Windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just wonder how much data it takes to download files for Windows 10 setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrew Gonzalez1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. files for Windows 10 setup

I just wonder how much data it takes to download files for Windows 10 setup

:)

Andrew Gonzalez1, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 6, 2019
  4. files for Windows 10 setup

lorraine walsh, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

files for Windows 10 setup

1. files for Windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - files setup

2. Windows Setup Files refuses to be purged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Setup Files refuses to be purged: So I've been running low on disk space. I open settings to look for ways to clean my disk, and I see this: [IMG] So I check that and click "Remove files". It says"Purging: Windows Update Cleanup". Then, when it finished, I restart my computer. The amount of free disk space...
  3. Setup has detected that the file 'C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDE9DE.tmp\SQL Server...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup has detected that the file 'C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDE9DE.tmp\SQL Server...: I keep getting this error when attempting to install a program. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-has-detected-that-the-file/1913f5c4-92d4-4314-94a7-9f4504d842b7
  4. Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified when running setup which extracts bin files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified when running setup which extracts bin files: Looks like I messed something up but I don't know what, When I run a setup file which extracts bin files,it returns an error that "Unable to execute file in temporary directory, setup aborted,the system cannot find the file specified." Please help me I am totally...
  5. Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file: Hi. I'm trying to help my client get there RICOH mutifunction printer to scan to file on my clients new Windows 10 laptop but it's not working even when following the instructions on RICOHs website....
  6. I can't share files between two identical windows 10 setups on a local network

I can't share files between two identical windows 10 setups on a local network: I have two computers in my house on a local network, both of them are running fresh installs of Windows 10 version 1903. Both of them have password protected sharing turned OFF, both of them have network discovery turned ON, both of them have file and printer sharing turned...
  7. Unarc.dll error when start a setup file.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unarc.dll error when start a setup file.: Hello everyone. I'm takking unarc.dll errors every setup, I try to add unarc files to system32 and other fixs but not fixed, I need a solve. submitted by /u/YasinAhmetAkson [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I delete The partition on my external HD that has the encryption setup Exe file.

How do I delete The partition on my external HD that has the encryption setup Exe file.: I want to use my external HD to create a Clone of my active disk on my HP laptop. To create the clone it requires that the disk be cleared of all folders and files. I attempt to format the disk but I get the message Cannot access when I go to delete the files. I cleared the...
  9. Files such as execution files for apps and setups are suddenly being reduced to 0kbs and...

Files such as execution files for apps and setups are suddenly being reduced to 0kbs and...: my application exe files and setup files are suddenly being eaten up and being reduced to 0kbs. bringing an error message saying "this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for this pc check with the software publisher"....
  10. New PC setup, Doesn't allow me to save files without Internet!

New PC setup, Doesn't allow me to save files without Internet!: Bought a brand new Dell laptop and powered it up. It asked me a question at the beginning when setting up for the first time "Do you want to use OneDrive to back up your files? ..." I thought it was cool and said "Yes". Everything was fine. Only later I discovered that...