Windows 10: files for Windows 10 setup

Discus and support files for Windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just wonder how much data it takes to download files for Windows 10 setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrew Gonzalez1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. files for Windows 10 setup

I just wonder how much data it takes to download files for Windows 10 setup

:)

Andrew Gonzalez1, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 6, 2019
  4. files for Windows 10 setup

lorraine walsh, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

files for Windows 10 setup

1. files for Windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - files setup

2. First I couldn' t open the google chrome then ı deleted it and downloaded the setup file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    First I couldn' t open the google chrome then ı deleted it and downloaded the setup file...: windows 10googlechromesetupfilelenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-i-couldn-t-open-the-google-chrome-then/ae1f5258-ff78-4e7b-bd8c-75101a975095
  3. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  4. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  5. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  6. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  7. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...: Currently running Windows Pro 10, version 22H2. Have the Intel W-2135 processor with 128GB of RAM. and a 64-bit operating system. When I do a Fuzzy look up with under 40,000 rows, current system works fine, takes less than 30 seconds. When I do a Fuzzy look up with 170,000+...
  8. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...: Currently running Windows Pro 10, version 22H2. Have the Intel W-2135 processor with 128GB of RAM. and a 64-bit operating system. When I do a Fuzzy look up with under 40,000 rows, current system works fine, takes less than 30 seconds. When I do a Fuzzy look up with 170,000+...
  9. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

10. windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps

windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps: I have seen people saying changing the language will solve the problem so I have tried it and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-is-not-giving-me-the-option-to/25e47c53-de37-4bca-b08e-e37722dee544