Windows 10: Files from onedrive still there and can't delete them.

Discus and support Files from onedrive still there and can't delete them. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I recenlmy deleted onedrive because i wasn't really a fan of it. Everything i stored in whichever folder I selected also stored in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zexyenzo, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Zexyenzo Win User

Files from onedrive still there and can't delete them.

Hello

I recenlmy deleted onedrive because i wasn't really a fan of it. Everything i stored in whichever folder I selected also stored in the ondedrive folder. I deleted onedrive an the folder is still there but whenever i install or download anything, even though onedrive is deleted, it still stores it in the onedrive folder too. Whenever i delete anything from the onedrive folder, it's deleted from the folder i originaly put it in too. I wanted to delete the files an everything on my pc was gone and had too get everything out of my bin.

Is there any way I could delete the files out of the folder without delete the files completely and how do i stop ot from putting everything in the onedrive folder too?

:)

Zexyenzo, Feb 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Manjunath_H, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error while deleting file/folders

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• Which files/folders are you trying to delete?
    • What is the exact error message you receive?
    • Are you trying to delete the files from OneDrive or your computer?

If you are facing issues in deleting files from OneDrive, you can refer the steps mentioned in the article

Delete files or folders in OneDrive

You can also get in touch with the OneDrive support team they will look into this for you and help you accordingly. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Files from onedrive still there and can't delete them. - Similar Threads - Files onedrive still

2. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  3. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  4. OneDrive - 123 block , can't delete files from comuputer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - 123 block , can't delete files from comuputer: Microsoft blocked my oneDrive account, I cannot use, edit or delete files, nor from my computer or online. There was a message, that this account is somewhat illegal and that it would be deleted, but the date has passed and I stil have no access.Also if I try to unlink this...
  5. OneDrive - 123 block , can't delete files from comuputer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - 123 block , can't delete files from comuputer: Microsoft blocked my oneDrive account, I cannot use, edit or delete files, nor from my computer or online. There was a message, that this account is somewhat illegal and that it would be deleted, but the date has passed and I stil have no access.Also if I try to unlink this...
  6. Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online: Hello,Can anyone help me here please?I'm trying to delete a sub folder folder within my PC's Onedrive folder.I have deleted it within Onedrive online, so that's fine, but within the PC Onedrive folder, the troublesome sub folder always shows as syncing blue circular arrows...
  7. Onedrive files still on storage after deleting them

Onedrive files still on storage after deleting them: Hi all, I switched over to PC the other day and getting my files into the new laptop has been a mess. I moved my files from an external hard drive onto my desktop, and then sorted them into different folders on windows explorer. Little did I know I dumped them into the...
  8. Can't delete files from Onedrive; error "not implemented"!

Can't delete files from Onedrive; error "not implemented"!: New W10 install, moving files back to the local drive. Discovered to my horror that MS is syncing all my personal files to Onedrive without asking or notifying me. I unlinked the automatic Onedrive synch. When I try to delete the files from cloud storage, I get an error...
  9. Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!: Ok I've got a new computer and it says my onedrive is nearly full but when I delete a folder from onedrive it deletes them from my pictures too??? Help please. 130723
  10. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...