Windows 10: Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows?

Discus and support Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently updated my phone, but i noticed that when i am in Handy Explorer there is a folder called Whatsapp, but when i access the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by starscream2k1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows?

Hello,
    i have recently updated my phone, but i noticed that when i am in Handy Explorer there is a folder called Whatsapp, but when i access the phone via USB in Windows Explorer this folder does not appear, even if i create a new folder in Handy Explorer it is not displayed in Windows Explorer. Also after disconnecting the cable from/to both devices, and also after restarting the PC the same problem.
    Only after I restarted the phone (Android 8) it seems to work again. Had to restart my mobile phone 2 times now because the error came back. The strange thing is that if I get this error and I can't see new folders or files in Windows Explorer, and I try to drag music or other stuff from the phone to the PC or the other way around, it works. So no connection problem or something like that.
    What can be the reason for this?

:)

starscream2k1, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 9, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows?

1. Files from the phone are not displayed on Windows? - Similar Threads - Files phone are

2. Phone Link Message Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Message Display.: Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone and I've used Phonelink to connect to it. Overall, it's a good tool - however ...Why does Phonelink only display the last 30 days or so -worth of messages ?Try as I might, I can't get it to expand the messages beyond this time frame....
  3. Phone Link Message Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Message Display.: Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone and I've used Phonelink to connect to it. Overall, it's a good tool - however ...Why does Phonelink only display the last 30 days or so -worth of messages ?Try as I might, I can't get it to expand the messages beyond this time frame....
  4. Disconnecting computer from displaying text messages from my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting computer from displaying text messages from my phone: I recently started using OneDrive when Samsung stopped the storage on its Samsung Gallery from going to the cloud. I am now getting everything automatically backed up to OneDrive, including documents, photos, and text. It is also visible on my computer. I am getting a new...
  5. Disconnecting computer from displaying text messages from my phone

Disconnecting computer from displaying text messages from my phone: I recently started using OneDrive when Samsung stopped the storage on its Samsung Gallery from going to the cloud. I am now getting everything automatically backed up to OneDrive, including documents, photos, and text. It is also visible on my computer. I am getting a new...
  6. Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows

Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. This is regarding Your Phone drag and drop file feature. I am unable to copy files from my android to windows. It is working other way round though. So when I open gallery and select an image and drag and drop over windows explorer, nothing...
  7. Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app: When I upload files from my iphone using onedrive app, a message displays "Uploading and then another message says saved to onedrive ." These files are no where to be found on my laptop onedrive. I'm using windows 10 and fire explorer. I this problem just started....
  8. wanna transfer files from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wanna transfer files from phone to laptop: HELLO I HAVE A SAMSUNG AMP3 SMARTPHONE MY HP LAPTOP CANT READ IT AGAIN WHEN USB CONNECTED ,I NEED AN EASY FIX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanna-transfer-files-from-phone-to-laptop/76b6e767-5a0d-4d48-bace-1eaf46ad29e7
  9. bluetooth files from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth files from phone to laptop: Im running windows 10 on my laptop, I have Bluetooth pictures from my phone to laptop but now I cant find where the pictures were sent....can you help me find??...
  10. Accessing files on Android phone from Network in Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing files on Android phone from Network in Windows File Explorer: I'd like to access the files on my Android 7 (Nougat) Samsung S5 phone via Windows Explorer, presumably in Network (previously known as Network Locations?). Is that possible? 83436