Windows 10: Files going to one drive account i do not want

Discus and support Files going to one drive account i do not want in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no objections to one drive storing my files, but every time is set up libraries in R studio or add ins in excel or excel files, they are save to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HectorVector, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Files going to one drive account i do not want

I have no objections to one drive storing my files, but every time is set up libraries in R studio or add ins in excel or excel files, they are save to Onedrive/public/JOHNSULLIVAN DOCS/Music, this is really annoying and ridiculous, as I have nothing called that, but it creates it even when I delete it, and re saves everything to it, how can I stop this. I do not want everything saved to some directory called /John Sullivan documents/music, it is really annoying. I never chose it I have changed default directories I have deleted this directory four or five times, it keeps coming back every time I save something.

:)

HectorVector, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 7, 2018
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Files going to one drive account i do not want

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Files going to one drive account i do not want

1. Files going to one drive account i do not want - Similar Threads - Files going drive

2. I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.: Can't figure out how to just move the file so it doesn't stay on desktop. Trying my best to learn to use the newest Office. I got lost back about 3 years ago and switched to Google. Trying to move back and it is overwhelming and reduces my productivity to nothing....
  3. I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.: Can't figure out how to just move the file so it doesn't stay on desktop. Trying my best to learn to use the newest Office. I got lost back about 3 years ago and switched to Google. Trying to move back and it is overwhelming and reduces my productivity to nothing....
  4. why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!: why is this one drive on my laptop? I dont want any of my stuff in space on the web. My stuff should be on my laptoip only..How do i get rid of the spying?...
  5. why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!: why is this one drive on my laptop? I dont want any of my stuff in space on the web. My stuff should be on my laptoip only..How do i get rid of the spying?...
  6. I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?: I seemingly have activated One Drive when downloading files from teams. Now everything in my desktop, my pictures file, all my documents and many other files are gone. I located them to the One Drive file on my PC, but I want none of that. How do I restore everything to its...
  7. I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE...: I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE. I never wanted it in the first place. Now, it has taken over my laptop and I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions? Nothing seems to be working and I am not smart enough to figure it out on my own......
  8. How do i "tell" One-drive that i do not want a specific file to be saved on, one drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i "tell" One-drive that i do not want a specific file to be saved on, one drive?: I recently dowloaded a 43 gb file which i do not want to sinc with the one drive function. I wanna keep the drive working to everything else, but i dont want to have this specific file to be saved, due the fact that i dont have enough space to have him storaged. Does anyone...
  9. How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync: I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that my one-drive storage is almost full and one of the suggestions was to delete files - however even though I have clicked the...
  10. One Drive Is Driving Me Crazy. I Do Not Want It.

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Is Driving Me Crazy. I Do Not Want It.: I am new to W-10 and it is driving me crazy. All I want to do is when I type a Document using Word or Add some pictures I want it to go into Document File or Picture File or what ever.. I am not going to share or use "The Cloud" or any of that fancy stuff. But when I try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i do not want a one drive account