Windows 10: Files infected with .moba Extention

Discus and support Files infected with .moba Extention in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. recently my all files infected with .moba Extention. is there any way to recover them ???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PreetiBatra1201, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Files infected with .moba Extention

Split from this thread.​

recently my all files infected with .moba Extention. is there any way to recover them ???

:)

PreetiBatra1201, Jul 25, 2020

2. Moba Virus

Can someone please help me out urgently?

My system is infected with moba Virus all my files have been encrypted and an extension .moba has been added! I am unable to open the file!

Kindly help

TheUnknown69, Jul 25, 2020
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Files infected with .moba Extention

clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Thema:

Files infected with .moba Extention

1. Files infected with .moba Extention - Similar Threads - Files infected moba

2. file extention

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file extention: my embroidery files now show as a NSG.DocumentHow do I correct and keep them from changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-extention/69c776f0-427a-49ab-af7a-6033ff161fcd
  3. FILES INFECTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FILES INFECTED: HiHow do i find these files and fix them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-infected/23742b57-e791-4323-ba8b-873c7f3eee3f
  4. Infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected files: All Drive were wiped and reformated. Windows 10 PRO reinstalled. Ran well for one day. Now Microsoft safety scanner findes 19 infected files, run the scanner and it finds one file that Malwareytes says is not a infected file, but a procces file it uses to suppress a Winsow...
  5. FILES ENCRYPTED WITH .ENFP EXTENTION

FILES ENCRYPTED WITH .ENFP EXTENTION: Split from this thread. I HAVE SAME ISSUE REGARDING FILE DECRYPTION, MY ALL FILES ENCRYPTED WITH .ENFP EXTENTION.....WHEN I TRY TO DECRYPT IT WITH STOP DJVU EMISSOFT DECRYPTER TOOL; IT FAILED AND SHOWS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DECRYPT THESE FILES BECAUSE IT IS AN ONLINE ID...
  6. conflict of file extentions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    conflict of file extentions: I have constantly run into a conflict between VLC and thinkorswim over the file extension of ".ts" As far as I can see there is no way to remove the association from either program, Thinkorswim does not show up in the associations and VLC does but there is no option to...
  7. Moba Virus

Moba Virus: Can someone please help me out urgently? My system is infected with moba Virus all my files have been encrypted and an extension .moba has been added! I am unable to open the file! Kindly help...
  8. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...
  9. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Support
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...
  10. * Added to File Extention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    * Added to File Extention: Good evening, I recently took files from my Tablet and transferred them to my Thumb Drive. I plugged the drive into my PC and for each file, the file name now reads... examplefilename.jpg.* or Examplemoviename.mp4.* And neither of the two will open. Has this...